RBESG - Plzeň / Prague - 19.7.-21.7. CONFIRMED!

Heavily interested. Bohemia is great…:beer::grinning:

2 Likes

I can’t make this one, but I’d love to join at a future gathering. It’s cool to see you all organizing this.

1 Like

It looks doable. @Wendigo @Gurthnar @MisoW are you interested?

Definitely interested!

Will have it in mind. I’ll know only in about two months, at best, will I be able to do it.

2 Likes

Sounds fun. I am interested but will be on paternity leave then. Not sure how much my wife will like that I bring our daughter along to it.

2 Likes

Very interested in this too after hearing about it from Bierkoning on the weekend.

1 Like

Sounds really good. But I am afraid I cant make it this year. Have fun and hope attend to the next gathering!

I’m interested as well, depending on the final dates. 18.7. - 21.7. should be doable for me. And of course depending on the wife’s mood!

1 Like

Keep me posted as well. I’m interested too especially if we can drive with a full car.

2 Likes

I would be up for it, but the dates suggested dont work for me.

We are def. a few Odense guys coming if this will work out. Cheers

If it gets decided soon I might be able to make it. My wife will tag along and we’ll try to find a babysitter. Need to know a bit in advance so we can get my parents to agree to it.

2 Likes

Any date set in stone yet?

Could you also recommend which hotels would be best for us to stay in if possible. It looks like most of us have been to Prague before but a ‘special hotel’ or other close options might be a good idea?

<*))))))><

1 Like

Have managed to get my parents to agree to babysit for the suggested dates, but a firm confirmation of dates would be nice so everything can be arranged in time.

2 Likes

Greetings all,
Apologies for not posting sooner; we just opened a new pub here in Pilsen and things have been very busy.
Anyways, I’ll be very glad to have part of the RBESG 2019 here at Raven.
Marko’s itinerary looks great. I’ll just add a couple of things>

20.7. (Saturday) - Nepomuk Beer Festival. We’ll also get a tour of the new brewery, Zlata Krava, in Nepomuk. It’s around the corner from the festival. The last train to Pilsen gets in at 10pm, so there will still be time to visit a couple of places downtown. All the local breweries will be at the festival but it won’t be hard to find a few other beers to try, or some fresh Pilsner for weary palates.

21.7. (Sunday) - Grand tasting at Pivovar Raven. We usually have 7 beers on tap, so you can try them in between tasting all the other bottles. I’m guessing we start about 12:00. I’ll chat with our cook about doing lunch and dinner. I guess we go till about 9pm, but that’s flexible.
22.7. (Monday) - maybe a tour of the Pilsner Urquell brewery. A private tour should be doable as long as I can tell them the time and numbers well in advance.
Anyways, it should all be great. I’ll hope to join you in Prague as well, but if I can’t make it I know you’re in good hands with Marko.
Fil

8 Likes

To keep track:

• Confirming that I’ll be attending.
  • Maybe attending (please enter the other option when your arrival or non-arrival is certain).
  • Won’t make it. :frowning:

0 voters

Please mention if more will be coming with you.

I can report I have officially asked permission from my wife.

3 Likes

I’ll most probably attend, work permitting. Any information about affordable hotel rooms (with parking space)?

2 Likes

I will know mid may if i can attend but really trying to make it possible. Just need to see how the job transmission here in Berlin works out :wink:

1 Like