RBWG San Diego thread

Not yet. I hope to have something on this soon.

Flights booked. Looks like Jeremy (Buckeyeboy) and I will come down and represent Boise.

I wonder if there’s an AirBnB that sleeps 12 in San Diego…

Flight booked. See you all on Wednesday afternoon after you stagger back from Tijuana.

you may miss one of the highlights of the trip…

1 Like

I found a place with 6 bedrooms, 18 beds…two adjacent townhouses…walk to the beach…1550 total for a week. Would be really reasonable split between the crew.

Great idea, hopefully it will work with the organizers plans and we can jump on this.

I say go for it. I have not had a chance to call the people in the ad. I was going to add a BnB tab to the spreadsheet so we can see how many want to split this. I know the hotels will not come close to a deal this good.

I’m in. What dates though? I am down Tuesday to Tuesday.

i’m in too

with 6 people, it is about 37 dollars per night per person.

With 6 of us, we each get our own bedroom. Sweet!

Room request sent.

I’m in for Tuesday to Tuesday if I can get my own room

Folks, I see this house as the best value for us. I will be the 6th person so we can lock this in, and you want me to have my own room with my snoring, right Gene? At any rate, I think the constant bottle shares and a place of our own for the Grand Tasting make this a cost savings too good to pass on. It’s also a good jumping off spot for many of the tours. For those coming who do not choose to stay, we’ll post information about nearby hotels so you can be close to us. I envision this being a super chill, intimate gathering and am really looking forward to spending time with you all.

too bad about the scam, I was afraid of that. But yeah, there are a bunch of AirBnBs at reasonable prices in that neighborhood so I’m sure we can get everyone within walking distance. Might be good to price a single hotel too, just as a comparison.
I am a snorer as well, hence the private room. But I think Brad’s decibels exceed mine…

and I’m having surgery two weeks before the gathering, and now it looks like my surgery date might slip. if it does, I may need to cancel. So maybe I can do one of the AirBnBs in the neighborhood on my own, rather than risk backing out of a group arrangement

Can you provide the address so we can check out the neighborhood and nearby hotels and such?

Also for food and groceries…

I would be interested in sharing a place as well. If nothing else, I’m sure t0rin0, wutangfinancial, and I would split a hotel room or something. But I think if we can manage to find a good place that will (comfortably) accommodate a large group, then that would be of interest.

I just don’t want to be sleeping in an armchair for 3 days and have to share 2 bathrooms with 20 dudes.

1 Like