RBWG San Diego thread

The bus is booked!

1 Like

I’m in for everything as well

FYI…Jeremy (Buckeyeboy) is going to take my room…

Steve the room is still up for grabs. If anyone wants it.

Is there an updated itinerary? I was looking at the original proposal and from what I could tell there was no original plan for a Saturday bus other than a potential Alpine trip, as the grand tasting is that night. I thought that the bus was for Weds, Thurs, Fri.

I am going to add a stop or two for the Saturday bus. We have the bus on Saturday, originally just taking us to Alpine but there is a minimum charge for Saturday so I figured I would add a couple more places on the Eastern side to maximize our use of the bus and driver. I will post an update soon to the itinerary.

If you plan to attend and have not yet signed up, please use the link on the Events page (https://www.ratebeer.com/event/54827/) to sign up so I can get an accurate head count. Based on the list right now this is going to be a fairly intimate event.

With only 14 people, won’t every night be a grand tasting? :wink:

2 Likes

I like the way you think…

1 Like

Area 51 growlers inbound

4 Likes

Unfortunately I may not be the lock to attend that I previously thought I was. I will hopefully provide an update by the end of this weekend…

Come on Andrew!!! Make it happen

Yeah, come on Andrew!

I wish I could cum

Unfortunately, I’m going to have to back out of all the fun.

I had a room at the beach house reserved. Get hold of @nuplastikk if you are interested in it.

There is a small chance I’ll show up for the weekend to push me over the 8,000 mark though!

Cheers and have a good time.

Would love some more folks to show up. We have a financial commitment with our transportation. I believe that we’ll have a great time and our weather is much better than most of the rest of the US right now.

I’ve been asking around to see who I can get to join. How much room is there on the buses?

Wow… I haven’t really kept up with RateBeer much lately. Surprised that there’s a RBWG in San Diego and none of you guys messaged me on Facebook about it or anything lol.

I’ll try to make the grand tasting. Hard to get out these days w the baby. But if you guys are actually in PB, it’d be just a 10 min Uber ride for me.

Are people like GT2 going? Is he even around here on RB anymore?

Hes not on ratebeer much but I can call him.