RBWG San Diego thread

I sent him a FB message.

We easily have 6 seats, maybe more open on the buses.

I just texted 20ish people, hopefully a few will show up

Do we not all have jobs? Going down to TJ on a Wednesday?? I’d love to join on that portion especially. How is the group getting down there? Would be nice to see you guys.

Says that guy that ticked every Riverside and San Bernardino county brewery during work hours…

2 Likes

I still wish I could join you in SoCal, but I’m up in NoCal doing this. Helping to get the rebuilding going…

1 Like

Getting excited. Such a small crew, bringing a great big whale :whale2: for everyone.

oh I didn’t know we had to bring beer. I figured that t0rin0’s Area 51 stuff would satisfy everyone

Thought he cleared out most of that and it was just lambic left :open_mouth:

Can someone PM me the address of the AirBNB? I’m planning on meeting up w you all for the grand tasting.

Apparently brokensail is a confirmed no for the entire weekend.

I’ll show up sometime Thursday evening.

We are at Ballast Point Little Italy. Nuplastikk where r u? And how do we get into the AirBnB?

The pub at alpine is closed for whatever reason. The tasting room is still open though.

Damn, but at least the tasting room is open.

so are we meeting at the border, and if so, what time?

Well shit, I totally spaced on this…

Is there any plan for this evening? When and where should I meet for the bus trip tomorrow?

:frowning:

Any pics gonna be offered?

1 Like

my pics are on Untappd

10:15 at 1346 Hornblend, the Airbnb house I saw where we are leaving from

Someone text me the address of the air bnb and how much I owe and to whomst. Coming in hot, some time around 7 or 8 Thursday.