REQUEST Let me see ticks

yeah…and in their profile. if you click on the beer, then you get to see the highlighted rating for the user with the score shown…just an extra useless step indeed…

I am ok with ticks showing and counting, just make the worth 1/10th of full review.

Maybe Ticks could count for full in the Pure Average Score, this way, at least every ratings could help new beers to get decent scores at first instead of all being stuck to 3.0 weighted average…

Ticks could then count less for the Weighted Average (something like a 1/10 ratio like you said), which mean on long term, they would have less influence on Top Beers compared to full Reviews…

Eck maybe the solution could simply be that Pure Average Score = Ticks + Reviews scores, no contender to Top Lists and the Weighted Average = Review scores only with access to Top Beers lists.

But no matter how it counts, at least, every Ratings (Ticks or Reviews) would show on the beer profile and affect its score, instead of having tons of beers with no ratings.

This is an example of what a New brewer’s listing (opened at the beginning of the year) looks like in Montreal, on one of the most crowded streets in town…

6 ratings total showing for 44 entries…on one of the most crowded street of Montreal in 6 months…

And I have 38 ticks for that brewer that are invisible and don’t contribute to that brewer visibility. How those it help the website to do that? and I entered those 44 entries in the DB…