Rules Beer Pictures

Don’t know about ownership - whatever that might mean. But my understanding is that I get “points” for entering beer (which likely count as edits), but that admins also get points for editing the beers we all entered. Which means that a non-admin has little chance of making the top 50 of Most Beers Entered. If that’s the case, does Most Beers Entered have any meaning for the vast majority of us? The playing field is not level, since “us” can’t edit beers.

Top Places Editors is a bit more straight forward as a title. Maybe not way back when “us” could edit places, which I used to do a deal of to update websites and similar, but site won’t let me do that anymore. Maybe MBE title should change to Top Beer Editors.

@LazyPyro

Is it just me or is it now goddamn hard to upload pics? Why do I have to chose a mail server? I don’t have gmail, or any mailclient. what am I gonna do? I regularly uploaded bottle pics as I think that’s important, but now it seems it’s not longer possible to just upload a file from your harddrive?

I save pictures to my PC desktop, edit as appropriate, and drag into What you’re drinkin.

Beer pics can be uploaded without email, if you go to edit your beer and use the old fashioned upload available there.

Iphone? I screw it up, but it seems to be save to icloud and then find the file and upload. Did it today, but haven’t got the steps memorized yet.

1 Like

I do it from iphone all the time. Any pic from saved images is easily uploaded via the edit beer page. Or I can just take a photo right there and upload without preexisting pic.

On PC, you can save the pic and upload it with the upload link, or just drag and drop the pic right after the upload box is opened. On a phone however, you need to take the pic and save it, then upload it with the link…still waiting for an automatic pic similar to the barcode scanner with the RB App…