Sarky achieved 5,000 rates with his Dick by his side

1 Like

2 Likes

Congratulations and yes those faggots look great.

Keep up the rating, and hope to rate with you again soon.

1 Like

Me too. I canā€™t remember all the beers Iā€™ve tried. I started losing track at about 120 beers. Started re-buying beers that were re-branded, re-labeled or neither re-branded nor re-labeled, but beers that my feeble mind was certain that I had neither tried before nor absolutely hated. Thatā€™s why I joined the site back in 2002. Just to keep track of my follies. This was before smartphones and especially smartphones with internet access, so when beer shopping, I used to carry along a binder full of pages upon pages of beers that I had tried before, as compiled and downloaded from the ratebeer database and printed up by my state-of-the-art 1999 bubble jet. Oh my, how times have changed, but Iā€™m no quitter, so I continue to rate.

Congratulations on your milestone and no man should be separated from his Dick when rating milestone beersā€¦ or while doing anything else for that matter.

wow.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Faggots with mash, additional thick gravy, mushy peas and mint sauce do it for me.

Brains Faggots were made in Bristol, I had to go to the Factory a few times, hardly Northern but hey ho. Well done on your 6k.

3 Likes

Boost chicken comes in buckets

1 Like

I flagged every post in this thread.

2 Likes

Eat shit, beach boy

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_2080

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Martin is still not with us, he left leaving a great void in some of our lives. @SarkyNorthener.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

received_331050057647734

1 Like