SAVOR Week is approaching

Any interesting events people are thinking about attending in or around Washington DC?

Wednesday:
The Official Nashville Skyline & Favorite Things Release Party at Churchkey could be fun.

Thursday:
Rare & Obscure – 25 Out-Of-Market Drafts! at Churchkey could be a lot of fun, but it is probably going to be a complete shit-show. “everyone” is going to be there, so that might actually be the night to check out other events.

I haven’t had time to really look at too many others yet, I’m all ears. I know that Meridian Pint usually does some things. Other reliables to look out for would be Jack Rose, Pizzeria Paradiso, Sovereign, Lost & Found, Anxo, Bluejacket.

The 2018 Stanley Cup Final Schedule is as follows:

• Game 1: Monday, May 28
  • Game 2: Wednesday, May 30
  • Game 3: Saturday, June 2

If the Caps win game 7, I believe game 1 and 2 will be in Vegas, but that would mean game 3 is going to be in DC. That area of town is going to be a nightmare…

Probably doing Friday at ChurchKey for Bond Brothers, Fremont, Three Weavers & Track 7. Not sure what else yet.

Brookland Pint got some special Firestone kegs, not sure which day they’ll be tapping them. Coconut Rye Parabola and Scotch Parabola.

I’m planning on going to the Wednesday CK event.

I’m thinking about heading downtown on Thursday, but floating around a few different events depending on how busy the places are.

I’m out Friday - I’m having dinner in Fairfax so I won’t be able to make it downtown.

I can only duck in quick to Meridian at opening tomorrow for the Central Waters event.

1 Like

It sounds like most people aren’t going to be out and about.

Work completely hosed me on Wednesday. I blocked off my calendar and plan on going to CK close to opening. If it’s a shit show, I’ll see what else might be going on downtown.