Scientific question

Or to be more specific, Biological.

Why is it that certain times, I feel the need to begin the beer recycling process every 15 minutes or so.
Other times, the “tap” is dry for hours?

Both situations involve similar food consumption, similar variation of abvs, similar styles of beer. Can no one rid me of this meddlesome query?

Meditation is the answer. So meditate, change underpants, Drink more, repeat.

1 Like

You speak falsehoods!

“How a Short Meditation Can Help People Drink Less. Just 11 minutes of mindfulness training may help heavy drinkers cut back on alcohol, according to new research in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.”

Spark a fatty!

2 Likes

I’m in Wyoming and it’s still illegal here and I would never do anything illegal.

Because the alcohol interferes with your brain’s production of antidiuretic hormone, which normally stops you from urinating frequently, and after about the third drink the kidneys will have produced enough urine to make your bladder urge you to start peeing. After that you become a sieve and pee as much as you drink

Cool info, thanks, but like I said. Sometimes the urge to go is frequent, other times it’s not.

This echoes an old buddy of mine who would hold the first one ALAP because “once you start you can’t stop”.

This stuff does seem to “thicken” things up, for lack of a more elegant term.

1 Like

Lesson - never break the seal.

http://www.foodandwine.com/beer/13-strangest-beers-earth?utm_source=foodandwine.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=well-done&utm_content=20170804#snake-venom-brewmeister

atmospheric pressure, to be certain.