Site Update: release notes 02 FEB 2018

That’s because the beer name has a “/” in it, which is not being escaped when written into the HTML, and is therefore being considered as an actual ‘/’ separator in the URL’s path. The “50” that follows the “/” is therefore treated as the beer id. Same general issue as the problem with “#” in beer names reported and diagnosed in the thread dedicated to search problems. The two issues should be rectified by the same fix, I’d hope.

looks good! Nice update

I just searched and I can’t see the ones i’ve rated in chrome. I’ve rated two from the below but you wouldn’t know

Doesn’t work on my phone though, keeps telling me to log in.
Though when pressing the beer can see my rating.

Thanks for the report. These screen caps help a lot.

Did you try logging out on your phone?

We should be stripping those out.

Now are no longer ticking in my web browser working.
Holey crap,I found out of it. The beer did not come up on my serach as tasted, but allowed me to tick.
That tick did change my old rating to the tick.

Thank you wery much for doing Ratebeer great again.
Ps, I have fixed it, but do not know how much longer I will hold out with att this crap.

1 Like

I thought maybe this was just a mobile thing, but it seems it’s on the regular version as well. There’s no button to click to rate from the search page either.

Is a link directly to the rating page going to be added back? It substantially slows down rating when you’ve got to load an extra page, scroll down to the rating button, and then go rate.