Snally 2019 is unlimited flat fee

Westchesterco will be in transit, picking up some good stuff for our next tasting :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does that mean you are coming?

Also, just coming back from SF with some good stuff with shelf life. We should have a tasting soon. Maybe even if just a minitasting on a Friday.

There’s about 327 beers on my list now. I haven’t gone through to see what I definitely want to try yet.

We might just make it. We’re ahead of a big storm. Now in Fargo. Stopped at Drekker and picked up some and will stop at TG for some more big stouts. We can host a tasting.

1 Like

Nice! I’m not around the weekend of oct 25-26 but otherwise good.

Should say that the stuff I have doesn’t have shelf life. Hazies etc.

Also got a Bottle Logic Fundamental Observation - top 50 beer beeeaatches.

Just tried one of these at the Aslin 4th anniversary. Pretty nice stuff.

Ya I’m adding stuff right now and going through list but mine’s about the same. Basically I’ve added about a third of the list so far, so nobody’s had at least 100 of these beers

1 Like

See you all there!!!

I’ll probably head directly to the event instead of going someplace before. I’ve been in contact with Donnie and Josh. Everyone else text or message one of us.

Apparently they don’t do plastic cups which makes ticking harder. So I’m going to bring a couple extra glasses

1 Like

Good times guys! I think I definitely rated more beers this time, though the system created challenges. It would have been harder to keep track of what’s what if there were more of us roving around though.

Yeah, I think after a few minutes we got the hang of it.

I was really worried about the ticketless system but it seems to have worked out really well.

Next time, maybe some disposable plastic glasses (like the ones they used to have) with a label+pen would be good so we can pour into those glasses, and put a quick label on it. The glass ones were fine, but I think we quickly lost track of what was what at times. There were at least 30 ticks I probably lost track of or missed in that chaos.

Ya I agree. Some of the people had plastic glasses, not sure what they used them for since they didn’t let people fill them most of the time.

Walking around in the beginning to hit the far off sections then stationing in the middle to gather this around us was good strategy too.

1 Like