So joet, when we getting these forums merged onto the real RateBeer?

This is my idea as well. Perhaps the front page/the main community page?

2 Likes

Maybe we can just have Adam Chandler baby pics as random default user pics?

1 Like

We are still working out a few issues, and we’ll push the new forums to the live site after we have these resolved. This could very well be tomorrow.

4 Likes

So dEnk might not be the last *4AD after all!

1 Like

I’m honestly fine with that. Troll of the year should get their own space on the site anyway.

4 Likes

You do: https://community.ratebeer.com/tags/randomgarbage :wink:

1 Like

Are we merging forums only at this tim or is beermail also changing?

BeerMail will change over to this Discourse/Community version eventually. We want to give people time to finish up planning and trade threads.

2 Likes

Is there going to be an instruction manual for all this? For me it’s sort of chaotic at the moment.

2 Likes

Ask your questions. Me and A few others have been kicking around and will be happy to help.

But also do the Tutorials. They help.(the discobot things)

1 Like

First post on the new Ratebeer!! (Only took me about 15 minutes to figure it out)

Not a fan of this clutter, at all…hurts my eyes…and my brain. This shouldn’t have to take rocket appliance to figure out.

Oh yea, sorry about changing the title of your “locked” Forum Feedback thread, joet.

1 Like

Seriously though why the fuck did the mods lock that thread? It was a useful thread despite being full of complaints, locking it is a shitty way to react. I was actually trying to be helpful and respond to everyone. Now it’s just mods complaining in there and normal users like me have no way of replying to them and answering them. Wtf is the point? @joet can you reopen it?

4 Likes

It seems to have happened

1 Like

Haha! Thank God this is like Facebook and we get to heart comments. I was starting to believe we were all living under a rock or something.

1 Like

Where are the tutorials?

I miss those days

All credit to @lazypyro for the info

and

1 Like

Start advanced user gets me nowhere – I already have the new user certificat

Somehow I finished the AT!

2 Likes

I have no fucking clue what’s going on