RateBeer Forums

SOLVED Cannot save ratings and ticks

Rating beer is still not fixed.
Using Firefox
When I enter comments and rating numbers nothing happend when I click save for therating.
Same is happening when I try to tick the beer for remember later Nothing happends then either.
Ticking error also apears on mobile using web.

@services do fix it this time before you are to eger to close the tread.

Or maybe we should request a mail addres where we can send our rating notest and @services can fill the rating on our behaf?

1 Like

I can’t save ratings on Chrome or Edge

More graphQL errors

POST https://beta.ratebeer.com/v1/api/graphql/
[{"errors":[{"message":"insert into [Availability] ([BeerID], [CountryID], [PlaceID], [PostalCode], [StateID], [TimeEntered], [UserID]) output inserted.[AvailID] values (@p0, @p1, @p2, @p3, @p4, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, @p5) - Timeout: Request failed to complete in 15000ms","locations":[{"line":2,"column":3}],"path":["userReview"],"extensions":{"code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR","exception":{"name":"RequestError","message":"insert into [Availability] ([BeerID], [CountryID], [PlaceID], [PostalCode], [StateID], [TimeEntered], [UserID]) output inserted.[AvailID] values (@p0, @p1, @p2, @p3, @p4, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, @p5) - Timeout: Request failed to complete in 15000ms","code":"ETIMEOUT","number":"ETIMEOUT","precedingErrors":[]}}}],"data":{"userReview":null}}]

GraphQL error: insert into [BeerRating] ([BeerID], [Comments], [Latitude], [Longitude], [ServedIn], [TimeEntered], [TimeUpdated], [TotalScore], [UserID]) output inserted.[RatingID] values (@p0, DEFAULT, DEFAULT, DEFAULT, DEFAULT, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, @p1, @p2) - The transaction log for database ‘Ratebeer2’ is full due to ‘LOG_BACKUP’.
at new t (ApolloError.ts:56)
at Object.next (QueryManager.ts:258)
at v (Observable.js:130)
at b (Observable.js:165)
at e.value (Observable.js:219)
at batching.ts:166
at Array.forEach ()
at batching.ts:166
at Array.forEach ()
at Object.next (batching.ts:162)
at batchHttpLink.ts:137

and

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).ihavecookies is not a function
at HTMLDocument. ((index):294)
at i (jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2)
at Function.ready (jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2)
at HTMLDocument.J (jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2)
(anonymous) @ (index):294
i @ jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2
ready @ jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2
J @ jquery-2.2.4.min.js:2

works now… Cannot get experiment settings by the name(shoppingButton), please verify if you set this experiment name in config, for now will fall back to original variant.

Whats going on? unable to enter/save ratings again :frowning:

Also unable to save ratings. On “Rate & Review,” I click “Save” and absolutely nothing happens. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 on Windows 10.

Save is broken again. Worked. Then stopped working.

1 Like

Ditto.

What a total shitshow :nauseated_face:

I just rated 2 beers tonight and it was saved but now they are gone.

Seemingly me too - but when I look at the beers, my ratings are there. However, they do not show on my main beer rating list.

@services @supporthelp

Apparently the cat did not earn it’s tuna!

And know the beer ratings themselves are gone.

Fortunately I salvaged the MS Word doc from the bin.

And on top of the constant outages, another new beer rating implementation has gone live which has yet again broken the ability to resize the comment window, so only 7 lines of text are visible at a time (forcing you to scroll up and down, up and down). For those of us who write detailed reviews, we are back to using some other software/app and then copy/pasting to RateBeer.

And when it works, one may find that the ratings late disappear.

Hey, half the beers I just rated are gone. Hey, the save function on beer entry’s gone as well. Hey, welcome to Ratebeer.

A new beer I added 30 mins ago has disappeared from the brewer’s page (noticed after I realized I couldn’t save my rating of it). I still have the beer page in my browser cache, but the site just spins its wheels when I try to bring it back up (so it’s hard to say if the beer is still lurking in the db or not):

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/14er-longs-lager/722488/

2 Likes

Yeah same issue been going on here for a few hours. Odds this is fixed by tomorrow night?

Same issue. A get an error message saying like “the beer you are searching for cannot be found, please try rating another beer”

Just input 2 beer reviews successfully about half an hour ago. Now they are GONE.

@services would you please fix the problem?

Thank you.