St. Louis RateBeer Summer Gathering 2019

I am on vacation through the weekend. After that I will look into find a place for hotel and grand tasting. If that works out I can move from there.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t been to a gathering for a couple of years, count me in if this is happening!

3 Likes

I would have been all over this for 2018, but canā€™t do July 2019.

STL should be a great. I have only done one weekend there in 2016, and have always been eager to revisit.

Iā€™m still keeping my fingers crossed for a future Chicago or Milwaukee gathering too.

1 Like

If you go, let me know.

Yes!!

We really need to find a time to get together sometime! Iā€™m up in WI now

So is tbis dead?? Or are we all going to still plan on a gathering??

1 Like

There are still people working on this. It will happen.

2 Likes

Yay!

I even looked at flights from the UK: sorry but itā€™s bloody expensive and this is one Brit who would have loved to join you, but will not be doing so.

Hope it happens!

<*))))))><

Great! Looking forward to some updates!

Iā€™m already saving bottles for the event! And if @cbfobes tags along we can share our bottles from El Catador Club 9!

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

Bump

Still excited for this

If anyone is working on this they should probably speak up. I donā€™t know of anyone in STL thatā€™s doing anything.

1 Like

Yes - still hoping this happens!

My wife passed away on March 2nd so I have been distracted. But I will see if I can make this happen from 2000 miles away. Stay tuned.

Ron

Iā€™m terribly sorry to hear this. Please donā€™t worry about RBSG unless you find comfort in staying occupied. I canā€™t imagine what youā€™ve been going through, and wish you peace of mind and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time.

My gosh! So sorry for your loss! Like b3 said, certainly donā€™t make this a priority unless you really want to or it helps you.