RateBeer Forums

St. Louis RateBeer Summer Gathering 2019

I am on vacation through the weekend. After that I will look into find a place for hotel and grand tasting. If that works out I can move from there.

2 Likes

Haven’t been to a gathering for a couple of years, count me in if this is happening!

3 Likes

I would have been all over this for 2018, but can’t do July 2019.

STL should be a great. I have only done one weekend there in 2016, and have always been eager to revisit.

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for a future Chicago or Milwaukee gathering too.

1 Like

If you go, let me know.

0 Likes

Yes!!

0 Likes

We really need to find a time to get together sometime! I’m up in WI now

0 Likes

So is tbis dead?? Or are we all going to still plan on a gathering??

1 Like

There are still people working on this. It will happen.

2 Likes

Yay!

0 Likes

I even looked at flights from the UK: sorry but it’s bloody expensive and this is one Brit who would have loved to join you, but will not be doing so.

Hope it happens!

<*))))))><

0 Likes

Great! Looking forward to some updates!

0 Likes

I’m already saving bottles for the event! And if @cbfobes tags along we can share our bottles from El Catador Club 9!

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Bump

0 Likes

Still excited for this

0 Likes

If anyone is working on this they should probably speak up. I don’t know of anyone in STL that’s doing anything.

1 Like

Yes - still hoping this happens!

0 Likes

My wife passed away on March 2nd so I have been distracted. But I will see if I can make this happen from 2000 miles away. Stay tuned.

Ron

0 Likes

I’m terribly sorry to hear this. Please don’t worry about RBSG unless you find comfort in staying occupied. I can’t imagine what you’ve been going through, and wish you peace of mind and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time.

0 Likes

My gosh! So sorry for your loss! Like b3 said, certainly don’t make this a priority unless you really want to or it helps you.

0 Likes