StL for 2 weeks

Tonight doesn’t work for me, hope you all enjoy a few beers. Hopefully next time.

Cheers,
Doran

Eugene, thank you very much! Maye next Thursday we can coax John and Holly out for another brewery visit. I will have some family in town until about then. Is that too late in the week for you?

I could do Thursday.

1 Like

I think we could be coaxed into this possibly

1 Like

Tagging @keir on this. Maybe he will join us.

Getting closer to Thursday now.

Eugene - anywhere on you need-to-visit list you haven’t hit yet? or anywhere in general you’d like to visit?

I could be free for a bit after 5:00 on Thursday. I’ll keep an eye on this or Dave can shoot me a FB msg. I was thinking of hitting Perennial anyway.

1 Like

I’m flexible for anywhere and anytime. Perennial is fine with me.

Maybe John and Holly will kick in here. But they usually can’t make it much before 6. Keir and Eugene, it will be good to see you both again.
@vyvvy, if you would text me then I can let Keir know what plans are.

Gotta grab something to eat before meeting up. Will be going out for food around 530-545 area and then brewpub after that.

I’m down for whatever. Just tell me where and when. We can meet at Perennial early (or wherever) and then hook up later.

Proposed itenerary:

The Vine for food around 5:30 (Holly & I definitely doing this, anyone else is welcome)
After that Perennial, probably about 6:15-6:30 arrival for us. No big deal if this changes for us if someone else has a preference
After Perennial, Civil Life. Saw Eugene hasn’t been there & it’s probably my fave place to go in the area. Having lagers of summer now, so six solid lagers on tap. Love that dortmunder.

Holly & I will probably call it a night after that, but if you want to continue a crawl there are a lot of other places nearby.

Ok by me. I’ve been to both breweries, just never rated them. But I’m fine to go anywhere and it’s been a while

I’ll show up to Perennial at 6:30ish. John’s got my number if there is a change in plans.

I plan to get to Perennial around 5:30 for a bite there. Maybe I will have a couple of glasses to share.

Also, It won’t be a late night for me. I have some things going on tomorrow. Will tell you about them later.

Dave

Shoot I was just in St. Louis over the week of the 4th. But was there with extended family, so probably would have had a tough time getting away for a meet and greet.

1 Like