Stolen from the Netherlands Forum

Never knowingly had one off the list. Only noticed this even existed when I happened to accidentally click on Tags on my profile and saw it was the biggest one there.

1 Like

247 the natural way

1 Like
  1. I made an effort to catch up on as many as I could find before leaving Europe, and then again when I settled back into the US. Now Iā€™m afraid some of those bers wonā€™t see the light of day again.
1 Like
  1. Never bothered to try to find any on the list.
1 Like

411 for me.

1 Like

315 for me

1. Got work to do I guessā€¦

Or not - go check out the bottom 200 or so beers on that list, thereā€™s some real dross in there. I guess some of the contributors just wanted to show off that theyā€™d travelled to an exotic country by listing the least bad of the local swill.

No book is immune from this problem. It would be fun to see which book has the highest hit rate (or at least lowest miss rate).

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

How do you figure out how many youā€™ve tried without counting them all individually?

On the right side of the page, it shows a counter with top raters. Bottom of that small list will be your count

2 Likes

Ahh, of course - Iā€™m stupid. Thanks @caesar !
Iā€™m at 411

1 Like

I did mention that on the original post too.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes. ā€” Napoleon Hill

3 Likes

111 for me. Great number, but should be improved.

1 Like

327 rated

1 Like

Wtf

I wish that was easy to find anytime I wanted to check it out

1 Like