Stolen from the Netherlands Forum

214, only 20 more one and a covid year later

1 Like

219 of the 1,029 tagged with it.

1 Like

Another ā€˜BUMPā€™ for this: https://www.ratebeer.com/tag/1001-beers-you-must-taste-before-you-die/

I am now on 465. Just 3 since last summer, again not seeking them out, they must turn up occasionally when Iā€™m not looking.

<*))))))><

1 Like

166 for me now, up from 156 three years ago. Obviously not trying for these (even though Iā€™ve got the book!).

1 Like

264 for me. Not looking out for those ones at all, probably trying less and less of all those classics due to the constant high output of craft beer nowadays.

1 Like

Iā€™m somehow down five ratings to 214 :joy:

1 Like

366/1001. I looked through that tag a while ago, but I have plenty of more realistic goals Iā€™m focusing on.

Iā€™ve had 73/100 of the top ones listed on that tag, so I guess thatā€™s not too bad all in all.

1 Like

446 without ever looking or noticing what was/is available. There is a fair bit of low hanging fruit there as well so could easily top up my total.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost 2022 so time for another look: https://www.ratebeer.com/tag/1001-beers-you-must-taste-before-you-die/

Now on 474, so almost half way (of the 1001) without even trying.

Anyone else put a spurt on without even noticing, thatā€™s another 9 rated since I last checked.

<*))))))><

Good link, thanks for that one. Iā€™m on 237 in total by the look of it, not sure on the yearly increase though

1 Like

506 here, and i havenā€™t read the book, nor was I aware of this list before I found this thread.

1 Like

248, have seen it in the odd barā€¦ does anyone actually have the book?

1 Like

I have the book, but it is in storage. Pretty cool overall, really picture centric for us meat head raters.

2 Likes
  1. I think Iā€™ve stalled out on that list a long time ago, so Iā€™m not sure how many more of the beers still being produced that Iā€™ll ever get to.

I want to say I found an old copy of the book at a store and itā€™s somewhere in my house, but Iā€™m not sure exactly where it might be at this moment.

2 Likes

2022-01-02: 447ā€¦slowly

1 Like

457 without trying, might take a bit of interest

1 Like

Now on 480, no idea how Iā€™ve managed to add a further 6 since late December 2021.

<*))))))><

Gained 8, up to 375, also not sure how, but there we are.

1 Like

On 425 and have at least one in the fridge. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve been looking for them but there are some great beers near the top and some nuggets a good way down the list. Scrolling down a few pages I can see at 408 Red Hill Christmas Ale and note in passing that it is definitely not retired (I bought several early this year). Unfortunately at 503 Knappstein Reserve Lager is retired (since 2017).

Some tempting morsels of pale lagers on that last page. Quite few I had pre RateBeer, like Å vyturys Ekstra which I remember because it came with a lovely but fragile free glass with a six pack.

1 Like

170 for me, up from 166 last year and 156 four years ago. Not sure what the extra ones were, mind.

1 Like