Thanks everyone , and so long

That would really suck and I hope you don’t do that. Both of you… though I understand the frustration full well… We people who actually put some effort into what we write have taken on the brunt of the frustration, been wholly neglected, abused really - but Ratebeer remains the only place where people like us abide in one spot, at least for now.

3 Likes

Some people really do seem to be getting carried away. Have the occasional issue but have been happily rating with the new set up.

Also got used to the forums.

Would like to know the age of the people complaining the most;)

2 Likes

Agree, not enough reason to abond a great website / hobby. Each to their own I suppose.

2 Likes

I get you.

This will be my 12th year on Rate Beer and I rarely post in the forums. I still use the RB app when I’m in a store looking up beer I might not have had so that is a plus. Mainly because my over 3,700 RB ratings are my best reference. And there are a few local RB members I meet up with a couple times a year. But it has been hard to love this site for over a year. Maybe cause I’m pushing 60 years old - I’m just not hip with all the changes.

2 Likes