The Promised Land - A Toy Box Story

For those that are new here, over the past couple of years I have used toys to tell a story in relation to current Ratebeer events. Here is the last one which may be useful to read through to follow the story that continues today.

https://www.ratebeer.com/forums/apocalypse-a-story-from-the-toybox_296390.htm

7 Likes

Joet meets up again with the CEO of ABinBev.

5 Likes

Joet is introduced to the ABinBev board of Directors.

5 Likes

He is assured by the Directors that he will have their best men to help develop the site and produce a new app.

3 Likes

“Is there anything else we can do for you Joe?” asks the CEO.

3 Likes

“Well since you ask” replies Joe ernestly. “The main reason I came to you initially is that I have a big problem. There is one guy I want eliminated if you get my meaning”

1 Like

“Just give us his name and it will be done” replies the CEO " We have a way of making things disappear."

2 Likes

Later that night a car turns up at Ratebeer world.

2 Likes

Out of the car, a hit man appears, gun in hand. A few minutes later gun shots can be heard. Ratebeerians run from all directions to see what has happened. Many assume Torino has finally done the American thing and accidently shot himself.

2 Likes

As they get around the corner they are shocked to find the bloodied body of the long time “Star 4 a day”
JMM635.

5 Likes

The next day all is normal in Ratebeer world.

5 Likes

The admins are all in the admin forum discussing whether to regionalise San Marino and whether NEIPA should be a style of its own. Once again, as always, no consensus is reached.

6 Likes

Joet turns up in his brand new Jag.

1 Like

He goes into the Admin Forum and gives a rousing speech.
“Thank you Admins for your work over the past 14 years” he clears his throat " but I have great news for you all. I will no longer need you to work on the website"

1 Like

The admins are in shock. Part of their lives have been ripped from them.

1 Like

“Let me introduce you to our new IT team. Some great young talent here” he proclaims whilst averting his eyes from some of the crustier former admins.

4 Likes

“The App developer”

At the back of the crowd a voice can be heard.
“MERDE!”

3 Likes

" and last but not least. The feedback team!" He proclaims in triumph.

4 Likes

“This is disgusting Joe, you can’t treat us like this!” @Bytemesis shouts.

2 Likes

“Please!..Please! Don’t clutter up the forum, your arguments will be lost. Report your concerns through the proper channels using the feedback button. They will look into it. It really is the best way” with that Joe left the forum.

2 Likes