The Promised Land - A Toy Box Story

All the old forums of Ratebeer land are closed for ever. The admins have nothing better to do than sit on the park bench drinking White Cider.

2 Likes

All around the old Ratebeer world is dying. A few stay around not believing what is happening.

3 Likes

Some people begin the long walk to the Promised Land.

1 Like

Hearing about the fall out, the Untappd AdministraTor turns up to take people to the Land of the Moronic.

1 Like

Meanwhile, hidden away in the old world a group of Ratebeerians have found an oasis of nostalgia to hide themselves in.

1 Like

In the new world, some people are loving their new powers.

1 Like

@CGarvieuk is ecstatic and sends his love to any fucker who posts on the new forums.

6 Likes

JK, Duffman and Fly try out the new OTM.

1 Like

Joet turns up and welcomes all the old faces to the Promised Land.

1 Like

@LazyPyro is an expert on the new forums. He produces a great bottle shop resource. Still Joet refuses to reward him.

7 Likes

Joe smiles at all the followers benevolently and announces " I have a great surprise for you all. Not only do we have a great app. But I give you…"

1 Like

“…I give you @discobot

11 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

6 Likes

A cruise ship turns up for a few minutes on its way to Xhamster world. @Joet declares “traffic has never been so high and the new Ratebeer is a sucess”

1 Like

Meanwhile in the rest of Ratebeer world.

The new app is shit.

2 Likes

@Ibrew2or3 Ibrew2or3 who knows Joet is partial to magic mushrooms grows some of the deadly kind.

1 Like

The Ratebeerians of the old world turn to @discobot to help them find their way in the new world.

1 Like

However he is more fucking useless than a ratebeer badge and just quotes Princess Diane all day.

3 Likes

The old Ratebeerians are stuck, not knowing where to go. Stuck in limbo between the old and new.

1 Like

It is now Christmas in Ratebeer world and Santa has arrived. Will he have anything in his bulging sack for Ratebeerians everywhere?

4 Likes