There is a Top Users Leaderboard

Can you guess all five top users?

https://community.ratebeer.com/u

3 Likes

I don’t want people knowing that I don’t have a life and spend all my time on a beer website.

4 Likes

glad to be the top user with a broken avatar!

1 Like

I’ve been reading way too much #randomgarbage :scream:

2 Likes

blipp, ch303, and I seem to be the top “read” guys. Congrats!

3 Likes

My main takeaway from seeing this is the sheer number of users who read a fair bit but never contribute in any way (I used to be one of them on the old forums for a while). Interesting seeing the 90-9-1 rule in action.

@joet in a couple of months time can we get some stats on user/forum activity compared with the old forums? For example take 3 months of activity (signups, new threads and new posts, number of unique users making at least 1 post) here and compare with the prior 3 months on the old forums. It’ll be interesting to see if activity has increased on the whole in terms of posting (I predict yes simply because of the novelty of the forums being new and tested a lot right now) but also if your changes have resulted in more active users participating, and hopefully rating beers too.

2 Likes

always gonna be the case i was a lurker on many a newsgroup only ocassionally posting, but was still very valuable

:trophy:

1 Like

Heck, time I gave this forum stuff a rest.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

We knew this all along, we just didn’t think it was polite to mention it. But now it’s all out in the open???..you are a sad bastard.

2 Likes

So this means that I have never visited Ratebeer in the last year, not posted one post or replied to any topic? Are you serious?

No it mean on these New Forums. Its a new system, out of a box, so its not tied to the old one.

Oh, I see! Thanks for the relief

1 Like