Cheers! See you in December!

1 Like

Cheers you crazy ticker.

1 Like

Congratz!!!
Well done.
To many more! Cheers.

1 Like

Amazing numbers - well done, sir - hat doffed.

1 Like

:+1:t2: :beers:

1 Like

Wow! Congrats!
Not had the pleasure of meeting you but you’re one of a few I “follow” on the website and I read your rating if you’ve had a beer I’m rating, always quality. :+1:

1 Like

To be honest, you’re not missing much.

4 Likes

Well done Colin, a true Ratebeerian

2 Likes

Amazing stuff. Here’s to 25,000 more!

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Congrats to the Baron of Buckinghamshire - nice one neighbour!

1 Like

:metal:

1 Like

Well done Colin that is fantastic, good going thar man! Hope to see you at Borefts maybe.

1 Like

Thanks @madmitch76 and thanks all for your congrates.

As always it’s the people that make RB fun and the ticking game easier … you don’t get to big numbers without team work and of course thimble pours !

That said as a big ticker there are a few breweries where I do tend to take down a can/bottle on my own and tend not to share so much … Siren, Kernel and Cloudwater spring to mind on this front and I’d say 80% plus of my rates here are on my own.

@BlackHaddock … not much proper backlog now … maybe 2 or 300 ? I’ve lots of old school ticks and marks out of 10 in old GBG’s going back to the mid 90’s that I could enter if I can be bothered but I doubt there’s any ‘rates’ in there. I very rarely made comments in those days other than ‘excellent’ or ‘rubbish’ !

@Fin … no Borefts for me I’m afraid. Had sacrificed it the past few years for the Beavertown bash although if this is on again next year I will be Friday only and am pretty certain to head to Borefts again.

3 Likes

Cheers, Colin! Looking forward to downing a few more with you…:beers: