Things You Like About the New Format

It seems my threads lately have been negative, so time for a positive one.

1 Like

I like that it takes you to the first part of the thread that you have not read yet. I enjoy the like feature and the polls.

4 Likes

I can’t say I miss much from the old forums (except maybe *4AD). I like the stats too!

1 Like

You guys can’t see this, but the moderation tools are sick. Everytime someone tries to come sell you fake passports I can delete the post, delete their account and block their IP by pressing only 1 button. Pretty sweet.

I also like the infinite scrolling, no more post limitations on thread, easy searching and desktop notifications

7 Likes

Infinite Scrolling definite improvement

2 Likes

has anyone noticed that i quite like the poll feature

4 Likes

we could all see that if you make us LEADERS. why cant i play follow my LEADER

2 Likes

Haha actually it’s not related. It’s the forum moderator power and not the regular/leader role that makes a difference. Have you tried making yourself a leader yet :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t know i could. I think everyone would be happier if i dont try for dictator for life

2 Likes

Spam.

You don’t need leader - you’re DOUBLE PREMIUM.

1 Like

I like Search!! I wish it could work for the old forum too but I know it can’t :frowning:
I also like the infinite scrolling and I I like it even more in the latest topics page!

1 Like

Makes it really easy to scroll past your weak shit.

1 Like

If you didn’t set your forums in Swedish you might have an easier time reading it.

1 Like

Just discovered how to use the quote function to only refer to a short bit of a long post. Nice!

2 Likes

indeed

I am still struggling with it all to be honest. I could navigate around the old system much easiier

<*)))))))><

You mean that any one of us, at any time, is one button away from complete deletion and blockage???

2 Likes