Top 100 Raters

Who’s still with us?

https://www.ratebeer.com/Users/TopUsers.asp

<*))))))><

2 Likes

With all the closures I don’t think we’re slipping down as rapidly as a year ago. Or for the super active I don’t think they’re climbing as rapidly as a year ago.

1 Like

I’m currently at 102, and have been comfortably in the 101-105 range for probably 2 years now.

2 Likes

I’m just outside the Top 100 - at 7242 :joy: got some work to do

2 Likes

I’m just at number 400 and I don’t think I’ll ever make it. You need 12000+ now, so even if everyone else left Ratebeer and it was just me climbing up a forgotten table, it would take me until about 2030, and that’s at my current unsustainable speed. If a part-timer like me ever gets within reach of the top 100 then we know this site is really in trouble. May I never come close.

3 Likes

I’m coming for youse mugs!
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sitting #252, started the year on 301-400 page.

2 Likes

Only 7k to go :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am at 136 today, slowly been raising through the table, mostly because others have stopped rating, rather than me drinking loads of new beers compared to those around me in the 101-200 page.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I’m slowly falling down the list. I used to consistently be around 69, down at 85 now. I was slowing down with ticking pre-pandemic but while we have been home we have been ordering beers by the six pack or by the case a lot more vs. a bunch of new ticks.

2 Likes

723 and lovin it! Still a top 50 trader also! Of course I haven’t traded in years, Not because I don’t want to but my finances just don’t allow it. PRIORITIES DAMNIT!!

1 Like

Funny, I’m just ahead in 720th place.

1 Like

You know people? :grin:

In 75th spot and seem quite settled around there. Moving to Germany has given me plenty of opportunity to pick up new beers without trying to hard.

3 Likes

#36 and still rating at a steady pace!

1 Like

@ 101 at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently at 803; have definitely slipped a few spots due to meagre consumption in lockdown.

Rating, but after cancelling 2 summer vacations won’t have the travel boost. Trying to empty fridge now.

1 Like

I’m in the 390s don’t think I’ll get off the 300 page for very long time. Orlando not as great as nyc for new ticks however losing my job at end of summer so may be moving again somewhere so will see how that pans out.

Let’s fight.

1 Like