Top 100 Raters

I’m still in there and still with you, although the pandemic has slowed my tick progress down considerably.

has anyone fallen harder than me in the rankings! From a high of #1 to my current of 726th lol. (i’ve actually probably been in a lower place but I’ve kept on rating while a bunch of people who quickly racked up 3000 ratings have since quit…)

1 Like

#89 - have been hovering in the 80s for the past couple of years.

333, could move 2 places up if I found the energy to put in the backlog

Been at #50 for a while, rating at a somewhat steady pace.

1 Like

I’m at 137. So at least one putting pressure on you from behind.

119 now. 2 years ago I thought top100 was easy to achieve but now I am not sure anymore. Top100 is rating pretty actively and also there is coming new guys from behind…

I’m at 182. Slowly climbing. Very slowly at times, and that’s with an average of over 100 beers a month. Slightly lower recently due to Covid.

I’m at 321 based on a slow and steady approach lasting nearly a decade on RateBeer. I tend to have 2-3 beers most nights, usually new rates. To date I’ve rated 6,160 beers (with about 30 on the backlog). How fonefan is at 63,000+ beers I have no idea!

@jamestulloch, Danish Pints (very small samples) is the answer to the fonefan query. He holds and attends bottle shares regularly and they plough through loads of beers on each occasion, sharing the delivery and beer prices between them. He also goes to plenty of beer festivals with a system that ensures he and his friends sample every single beer that is new to them.

Not knocking his rating, everyone does it their own way.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Now at 124 with 11183. Need around 1100 more to get into top 100 as things currently stand. A few Danish pints, lots of festivals and loads of travel has helped me along the way but without those pleasures my monthly ratings since March have been well down.

2 Likes

Same speed, same place :grinning: