Top Raters of 2022

Trouble is the exchange rate on moths is horrific these days…

3 Likes

you’ll be telling us the moths are more expensive in Laaandan next !

1 Like

It would be great if I can get fully up to date again as I’ve left a fair few beers off here that I would have added if they hadn’t been rated months or years ago! This of course makes it much more difficult to track down information on said beers, I’m all for the site being a source of historical reference but it wouldn’t be much of a library if there was little gen about each beer. Fair play to those who genuinely rate thousands of new beers a year and add them though, a lot of time and effort goes into it, and of course to the admins for all they do. It’s good to see there are a fair few people still active on Ratebeer.

2 Likes

Does London have a moth problem?

Worst of all, clothes moth larvae have expensive tastes. They prefer natural fibres like silk and wool to polyester, so the more valuable your wardrobe, the more likely you are to to find holes in your favourite suit, dress or jacket. More people means more clothes, so in London, moth control is always in high demand.

2 Likes

Moth Joke #377 (old skool)

What is the last thing to pass through a moths mind when he hits a car windscreen ?

His balls !

I thought I smelled mothballs