RateBeer Forums

Travlr at 30k

Congrats Gene!

Edit: at least that’s what mobile version is saying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Think the mobile version is counting the ticks as well.

Just 42 to go, so close enough.

:partying_face:

3 Likes

and my laptop version says 38 to go, so who knows? Thanks for the thoughts anyway.
I plan to visit a couple more places tonight, then it’s off to the Caribbean. Visiting six breweries on six islands. So not so many ratings, but several new countries!

6 Likes

42 or 38, congrats anyway.
Well done and always inspiring place ratings too.

2 Likes

excited to see what Islands/Breweries? are they already in database? not a lot of options per my current research

1 Like

Sint Maarten, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica. The first five have breweries that are new to me. I’m planning to bring home as much as I can fit in my suitcase…

5 Likes

sweet, i look forward to reading place reviews I’ve definite plans in next few years on visiting Dominica and Antigua and maybe more so who knows

1 Like

and hopefully there will be even more breweries around the islands by then, the scene seems to be growing pretty rapidly - in between hurricanes anyway

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

30k…impressive Gene! And your trips still make me jealous, have fun!

3 Likes

Can I come visit?

1 Like

any time Andy!

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

2 Likes

See you again soon I hope. At least before your next 30,000 rates anyway!

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Congrats and he isn’t even trying.

2 Likes

Cheers!

1 Like

Come back to San Diego and we’ll get you to 35k

1 Like

Looks like you actually drink a lot of beers too, not just ticking places around the world :grimacing:

2 Likes

Congrats - that’s a hell of a lot of beers. If you lined them all up how far would they reach?!

2 Likes

A standard bottle is 2.413 inches in diameter so multiply that by 30k and you get 6,032.5 feet, so over a mile. Someone in Europe can translate that into kilometers if they wish.

1 Like