UK & Ireland, What are you drinking now?

There is a thread on ‘Beer Talk’ that covers this with people sending photo’s of the beer they are drinking, it’s been going for years but very few British and Irish bother with it.

I thought it might be fun to start one just for us, not to dilute the original, but to give us a chance to show what’s about over here.

If no one else posts at least you’ll see what I’be been drinking!

<*))))))><

1 Like

For 2 more beers and then you will hit the maximum posts of 3 magical border :smiley:

1 Like

I will just ‘edit’ my last post with another photo, easy.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Just had a quick post week drink. Dig Brew Ply

In a Coors glass, classy.

3 Likes

Couple at Brewdog Reading: Lost Nation Roll Away and Brewdog Radler. The Lost Nation one is my 100th US rate and my first from Vermont, so it’s a shame it’s so average.

4 Likes

Watch the Super Cup final with a Mobberley special release this one is ‘trouble in paradise’. 8.4% DIPA with passion fruit flavour.

3 Likes

A 0.5% Sour for a weeknight. And then bed.

4 Likes

The wife and daughter are away tonight, so I’ve got myself a mini sesh in for later courtesy of the Grumpy Goat in Reading. 4 new brewers for me, a new region (Nova Scotia) and a new style (melomel). A kolsch, a Canadian cider, a melomel and a Belgian oud bruin.

Now, which order should I drink them in…?

5 Likes

Lovely sunny afternoon, so shared a German Pilsener with the good lady. Love our old Veltin’s glasses,

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Friday afternoon, listening to the Ashes with the TMS team, wife out in Shrewsbury on a wine and shop day with some of her friends, Bertie and I are having a mini-tasting session starting with this pale brew from Koblenz (same brewery as the one I shared yesterday).

<*))))))><

2 Likes

A little Welsh number now, into an old Home Ales half-pint ‘countryman’ glass.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Bertie is taking a rest before the next beer.

<*))))))><

6 Likes

Up to Scotland now, a Barrel Aged IPA into a Thistle Glass.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Bit of a weird one here. Brewed in Belgium ( De Proef Brouwerij) for Beer 52 which is a Scottish outfit. The rate goes onto my Scotland list, not Belgium.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Another beer from Beer 52, a Hungarian one this time. Seem to be mixing my styles and countries up a little in this session!

This is only my 5th Hungarian beer, brings it level with this diverse selection of countries also on 5 rates: Egypt, Guatemala, Philippines, Singapore and Slovenia.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Keeping the alcohol level low and the different countries coming, a Croatian can up next. My lovely ‘Judas’ glass doesn’t get enough usage, but it’s out for this.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Another Hungarian beer, thanks to Beer52. Into another glass that I rarely use.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Nice, easy drinking Belgian, only 4.4% ABV.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Not too sure if I actually like beers with ‘Spelt’ in them?

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Still no sign of the wife, so an ‘out of focus’ Thornbridge beer is up next, my first English beer for the thread.

<*))))))><

2 Likes