UK & Ireland, What are you drinking now?

@WingmanWillis pour

1 Like

My first beer from Lumi Brewing, cheers!

<*))))))><

1 Like

I’ve done it gents a West Midland Beer #100 regions

7 Likes

And #101 for good measure

3 Likes

Not as special as the packaging would have you believe. Have to agree with @beardedavenger’s take on this one.

2 Likes

An Estonian Chilli Beer!

<*))))))><

1 Like

I have a bottle of that ‘Morninglow Street’ beer, letting it age a little before opening. Hope it grows some decent attributes while in it’s box.

<*))))))><

1 Like

3 Likes

Wheat beer from Northern Ireland.

<*))))))><

4 Likes

Monthly Beer Exchange with @minutemat and three other friends tonight; this is a picture of some of my offerings.

Three tits are better than two!

<*))))))><

1 Like

1 Like

Ya’ll Don’t drink heavily on Monday nights in UK

1 Like

Galway Althea

1 Like

Beer number 4991, closing in on the big 5k. Don’t usually drink Chorlton but draught pickings are on the slim side at this bar. It’s Toffee Apple Sour, low ABV, very tart and acidic. I like it.

3 Likes

Beer 4992. North Sputnik. A hazy 5% lovely descent into deliciousness. Strange that I don’t drink their beers very often. They’re amazing as a rule.

2 Likes

Fourpure / Bear Republic Nor Cal for beer 4993. A malty, piney, bitter IPA. Meh… like a less intense Modus Hoperandi. I’ve come to expect less of Fourpure these days and am rarely disappointed.

2 Likes

Solid posts @jjsint

1 Like

Beer 4994. Wild Beer Dr Todd. Not being a fan of ginger as a concept, and having read some of the previous reviews, I’m not sure this was a good move. It’s very medicinal full of ginger, vinegar notes and TCP. Something you drink when you have the flu?

2 Likes

Beer 4995. Wild Beer Jambo! And this is everything that Dr Todd isn’t. Thick, sweet, jammy, decadent. Maybe I still have a child’s palate but I love these sorts of beers. Thanks for putting up with my shitty photos as well. I can’t afford a good phone because I drink too much craft beer, but that is an honourable choice.

4 Likes