UK & Ireland, What are you drinking now?

I scooped twelve beers after work with the @WingmanWillis … couldn’t be arsed taking pictures.

Now drinking a zinfandel from CA … it’s the taking part that counts !

1 Like

It’s taken me all afternoon/early evening to hit these 10 new rates, this is why I will never catch you ‘big hitters’!

<*))))))><

We’re just animals If I’m honest !

1 Like

So glad we didn’t meet up at GBBF!

PS. You’ve had more Thornbridge beers than I’ve had beers from Derbyshire.

<*))))))><

think I need that one you’re drinking tho !?

1 Like

Cheeky little Porter from Germany.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

His 'n hers.

3 Likes

I’m drink a can of Mobberley Spring IPA. Had a few Mobberley cans recently that have been pretty decent.

3 Likes

prosecco and chambord

2 Likes

Still working my way through the Beer52/Table food matching box. I’m pairing this Saison with that pub classic, roasted peanuts…

3 Likes

When you get suckered into buying a bad English beer thinking it’s a new country tick. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

This is a better follow up:

3 Likes

Had a 4 pack of punk IPA at a bbq party this afternoon. Good party beer. Tonight a can of Mobberley Bad Habits.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pre-match beers in ‘the fan zone’ at Forest Green Villagers. It’s a tent for away fans!

We lost the game 1-0 and were shite.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Me in an old TOWN shirt and a ‘SCHATZI’ bottle from Budapest.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Spotted a Romanian shop hidden down a service road in Woking so picked up a Schwarzbier (or should it be a Premium Lager - Dark), a Radler and a Pale Lager.

After those and way too much BBQ at a three year old’s birthday I couldn’t face any food or drink last night so have probably been really annoying the Admins by continuing my recent run of submitting tonnes of style changes. The fact that about 25% of my rates are in the wrong style months after the new styles were introduced is getting on my tits.

However I have identified two new UK style that we could have: Bitter - Flavoured and ESB - Flavoured. Currently got numerous rates in the unsatisfactory Flavoured - Other Style which are all Christmas/Spiced Bitters and ESBs.

3 Likes

Last night I blended Thornbridge Jaipur and Vocation Life & Death IPA. Very nice indeed.

2 Likes

Where is the photo Ian?

<*))))))><

Went to my mums for dinner and she had these beers in. Both good in their own way.

1 Like