Unexplained omissions

Just noticed that after all these years I’ve never rated Chimay Blanche. Bought a bottle today.

Anyone else have an unexplained absence of a reasonably popular beer from your ratings?

1 Like

Yes, periodically, I’m almost certain I rated a specific brew before. Then I see is missing form my data base; weird.

2 Likes

Was at a fest talking about beer recently with @Grumbo, look it up and says I never rated it. I’m pretty sure I live rated said beer on app, so maybe it was lost that way. Seen others like that too. Plus I know I lost 10-20 during the cyber attack in 2010, will probably see them sometime now I will be moving back to states.

1 Like

Yeah I recall it happening recently (relatively), but cannot for the life of me recall which beer. I think what happens is that you see a beer in the store all the time and just put off buying it and years later you assume you had it.

2 Likes

Yes Allagash Grand Cru. I even think I had it with a JStax, although he did not seem to remember it. Or I have convinced myself I had it, when I haven’t.

1 Like

It’s hell to get old!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Robinsons Dizzy Blonde

1 Like

Well there are plenty for me - some because I’m taking an eternity to catch up with ratings from the last 10 months - but the one that always gets me is Bass, but then I always pass it up as I drank gallons of it twenty-odd years ago and in my head it’s done. But I’ll sort one for the rates, obvs :grinning:

1 Like

Definitely happens a lot for me. I periodically go to the travel lists and set it up so it says the most rated beers in the world that I haven’t rated and a lot of surprising names on the list.

1 Like