US Holiday Beer Swap

I shipped yesterday to iphonephan with the signature so won’t freeze in WY winter.

Your box seems to be delivered, hope you’ll like them!

1 Like

Indeed! Landed safely. Thank you very much!!

I sure have my work cut out for me, and I am excited to dig in! Cheers!

I will be dropping off my holiday box shortly

2 Likes

Mine should be delivered today!

My Santa had a hard task with as much time as I spend in his backyard, but he killed it.

4 Likes

My Santa sent a wonderful package with my asks (i.e., weizenbocks, no IPAs, barrel-aged saisons, no fruited Berliners, and some brown ale). I am super excited to drink it all. I also got some Transient Ales beer swag plus hot sauce.

3 Likes

Fabulous Box arrived from DrFaboulous mostly KY stuff pretty much doubling my rates from that state. Plus a can from Fonta Flora a brewery I’ve been wanting to try for a few yrs. sorry for poor pic there is 16 brews in there

3 Likes

Awesome box arrived for me a few days ago from @nimbleprop. Thnaks very much!

3 Likes

Damn! Missed this. If there were any other stragglers, I’d do this again!

1 Like

I think the high today is 15 degrees. Good thing they won’t leave it outside. Hopefully will deliver today. It’s like waiting for Christmas morning as a kid.

2 Likes

It’s also 15 today here in NYC, but Celcius! This is really crazy.
Oh, and I received the great box by Iphonephan today. A great collection, many thanks!

3 Likes

Check this out… Santa (aka mansquito) set me up with this trove of tasties I’ll never see here in the sunny south! New brews, new breweries, these beauties aren’t long for this world - thanks!

5 Likes

Hope you enjoy (and in the case of two of those enjoy more than I did). If you haven’t drank the Modern Teeth and the Grimm, I would prioritize those.

1 Like

Looky what finally arrived, and apparently unfrozen! I had only heard of one of these breweries. Nice selection @Jow! And thanks for extra caution on shipping. Looking forward to tasting these treats!

5 Likes

I should have mentioned the welcome swag that accompanied those wonderful beers from @Jow. Have not placed the logo yet - it’s kind of a cross between Cantilion and Johnny Walker :).

1 Like

That’s a Crooked Can hat the large format bottle is from there as well. Winter Garden brewery which is where I live.

2 Likes

Most ticks should help with your quest towards 50 of each state.

1 Like

Box from Explosivedog arrived today!

5 Likes

Is that the last box? Everyone ship?

I counted 9 pics