Username change requests / user account problems

Woohoo, I’m CH-303 again. Thanks, and hope it sticks…

Log out and log in to see if it sticks. :wink:

and after log off /log on my name is different.
Instead of Marduk, I’m marduk.

Pathetic coding.

4 Likes

Still inbreak, without doing anything…

@services just wondering, is it possible for someone to amend their username?
If so can you advise how please?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @samsomuk, it is technically doable. We’d like for usernames on the forums to match that of the rest of the website however. So if you change it here, it will change everywhere on RateBeer. Is your username incorrect?

1 Like

Change my username to Bitterbill please.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry i perhaps should have explained myself a little better given the content of this thread.

I was looking to change my username permanently. I tried to do this myself in ‘my settings’ but the username field is greyed out and can’t be amended.

It would be a one time only change. If it’s doable please let me know how.

Many thanks

So would we. Always. Which bit of that have you failed to understand these past few months?

3 Likes

@services as we are already on it: I would like to change my name once and forever aswell.

New name: rhoihessegold

So how many times do one have to request a nick to be fixed before anything is done? 10+ times and counting, but nobody gives a shit…

1 Like

Try writing directly to services. It worked for me, although they took three days to reply :rofl:

Thanks for changing my username!!

@services !!

Why aren’t you a Regular?

What - you too? Again?

I like how someone flagged this as if isn’t relevant to the conversation.

2 Likes

Yeah. Must be a ***head that shouldn’t even be allowed drink beer :joy:

2 Likes

Only good criticisms are allowed. Asking them why they can’t do the job correctly is an automatic flag these days. This will also be flagged.

1 Like

I don’t see why it was flagged. Shrugs.

1 Like