Username change requests / user account problems

@supporthelp
@services

Hi and sorry for the delay! I’ve taken a look and the account is in a state where I’m unable to make the change myself. I’ve created a ticket for this name change by the dev team. Thanks for your patience! They’ll post here when it’s complete.

1 Like

Hi @joet ansd @services.

What a pity that I have to spoil my comeback like this, but when creating an account, it assigned me a random username.

Could you please change my username (both on Forum and Site) to “Euro_Santa”?

Merry Xmas and many thanks :santa:

Hi @DagorNuinGiliath, your username has been updated to QuentinM. You will be be able to log in on ratebeer.com with this username.

I made this update and replied via email, Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @joet

1 Like

Thanks !

2 Likes

Hi @joet .

Could you please check again? Seems like edit has not been processed (and I haven’t received any email from you)

(I can only post one pic. Should you need more as a proof let me know. I cannot even send a message to other users, yet)

Is this you or someone else?

Someone else. My user ID is 643066.

That one is the Euro Santa who retired last year. You can send me a BM for more info.

We have updated your username :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the forums as well?

Not sure if our Euro Santa wants to be called BarrelRates39 here as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Seems like it Is updated here on the forum as well. Kippis!

Thanks @services

1 Like

Just signed up as SharingBrews and somehow got a username of BarrelScout37. Can that be changed to SharingBrews?
@services

Hello @BarrelScout37 @SharingBrews!

I’ve made some required changes and you’ll be able to sign in with your new username.
https://www.ratebeer.com/user/667773/

We’ll make the change here in the forums after you sign in next.

Cheers

Joe

Guess I’ll try here…

https://community.ratebeer.com/t/username-change-2/14398

I’ve been assigned the username of “IBUScout40” on the rating site, can that be changed to match my forum username of “bogdan456”? Thank you

1 Like

@joet

I thought that he doesn’t fix things anymore.

1 Like

He’s still admin with a level higher than 50, it gives power to edit all fields of all users (had the chance to experience it for a short time :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like