Virtual Bar - every night at 20:00 for the next 4 months?

Made Inn Ashford is doing takeaway draught bottles and cans from their front door. Felt like rationing queuing up for my 4 pints of keller pils Lost and Grounded but for a tenner its quality value.

Last night watched all 3 hours 40 mins of game 6 world series 2011 Rangers at Cardinals. One of the all time great games. Going down to the final strike of the last out twice.

This afternoon will be SF Giants World Series and Tim Lincecum pitching a magical game . Passes the time

How are you Jezza.?

Congrats on the 5k and a good beer to have to celebrate. Here’s to the next 5k

Fine thanks Ian, all good here in Shropshire. Like everyone else though, had planned stuff cancelled, now in semi-isolation and being sensible, not even going to see Margie’s 96 year old mother today, ‘Just in case’.

We had a home bar party last night, hence the 7 beers pictured. Gin and wine was also consumed until 02:00 this morning. Glorious weather here today, but I am the only one actually up!

Hope you are OK in Kent?

<*))))))><

yes went to a lovely wedding on Friday that made the TV cos only one of 5 weddings in Kent this weekend or something bizarre. hot sunshine here in Kent . reading and drinking in the garage doorway. here is a picture of Nelson

3 Likes

Loving Nelson, hope that you have plenty of opportunities to get out in him once things settle down

Cheers Ian, back on it, in the garden, making the most of this weather !

Is Nelson a camper van? The wife and I have been looking at some of the conversions as future beer fest cruiser after I retire.

Unity Land of Sunshine, with bar snacks and a pub game.

Change one word in a film title to ‘Toilet Paper’.

I went with Bring Me the Toilet Paper of Alfredo Garcia.

I clicked on think last night, panicked and shut it down. However I have now learnt what Zoom is😆

Had that very same bar snack combo last weekend … good stuff … from the Co-op?

Yes. Braved the waste lands in search of bread and came back with bar snacks.

1 Like

Found out we are off until Wednesday…lets boost! https://zoom.us/j/608248878?pwd=Sy9XMGpySXJ3aXhmLzlqYWhVSTlaZz09

1 Like

Grass cut, sunny still, so had a beer in the garden.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Just fancied another rate before retiring to bed and a couple of days off the beer.

<*))))))><

yes it is. roll out bed from seats at the back. 2 ring gas hob, sink, fridge. pop top roof for standing and bed upstairs. awning. cycle rack . heater. lights indoors windows curtains. everything you could need

2 Likes

well that’s it. we are stuck at home. not sure 150 bottles of Pannepot are enough .will have ration the Orval as well.

How many bottles do you think Nelson could hold if you filled him fully up? Apart from the driving seat of course.

<*))))))><

Well there’s quite a lot of space between the rear seats and the front. If I put the table away, I reckon at least 9 cases, plus a few in the boot. A couple in the pax seat footwell. So about 15 plus a few random ones in the fridge

2 Likes

Wadworths (my local regional) have a virtual pub The Henry (we’re thinking of changing the name to The Stay Inn) on FaceBook which does various pubby things like live music and bingo and quiz nights. They are also doing free deliveries, so that’s kinda cool. You drink Wadworth’s beer at home, listen to the live band or play the quiz, and chat to other Wadworths drinkers in the area. It’s almost as good as the real thing!

{No its not, but I’m being very positive about the Lockdown, just nobody disagree with me about anything - you hear!}