RateBeer Forums

Virtual Bar - every night at 20:00 for the next 4 months?

OK, let’s get a real pub atmosphere going in here:

The poor guy looks terrified!

There are some notices outside a pub which always suggest to me that the pub is going to close soon (or at least change owners):

1. Strippers Saturday lunchtime!
  2. Meat Raffle Sunday!
  3. No drugs!
  4. For Sale
1 Like

good to hear from you again Steve. when this is all over I promise I will come back down to Southampton for another visit. still think back fondly on first time I came.

1 Like

Hardywood Baltic Sunrise
sounds fun.
lots of coffee

1 Like

Couple of beers tonight. Particularly like the latest in Three Hills - Small Steps, In Pursuit, Of Juice range. The 2020 version of No 01.

While watching the bake off stand up to cancer.

Watching that myself … struggling with the celebs tonight … obviously know CQ and recognise the ‘non grey haired’ bloke from comedy.

Haven’t a clue who the other two are ?

Pretty much the same for me with any celebrity show.

What the fuck is that video all about? Idiot. Get it deleted. What’s this? 1978?

Dick

Be grand to have you again mate. A pub or two has closed since you were here last, but several more have opened, including another brewpub, and there are a couple of small breweries that open their doors on a Saturday morning so people can lay on their backs and drink straight from the tanks.

Gary?

Good to see honest to goodness puritanical outrage. No decent pub would be complete without someone rubbing the spittle from their chin as they tut-tut in the background.

From yesterday. Had to get new bike brake pads, but local bike shop was shut, so the owners son called in and got me some. I shared some lambic to say thanks (at a distance of course!!). His hen quite liked the 2016 Boon Black label with Mikkeller branding.

2 Likes

Tut-tutting at hoppy beers?

Some bloke I know was selling his beer stash off so these are all ticks off me.

3 Likes

Lovely sunny day yesterday (Wednesday), as is today.
Four beers in the garden, three new rates.
Cheers to ‘Beers of Europe’.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Three today, all from 8 Sail Brewery and new rates.

<*))))))><

Made an order, but not sure when it will arrive. Still hoping for it soon.

1 Like

Not a beer, but an old friend from Cyprus I found in ‘Beers of Europe’ when having a look!

<*))))))><

Popping in early tonight.

And the wife is drinking this… also Cloudwater.

3 Likes

Happy Friday all, work has finished so starting early and time to crack open a beer (as not sure if i will be drinking around 21:00 CET so posting early) :slight_smile:

Great first choice, keeping it UK with a 3 way collab from some of my favourite UK brewers…

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/track-north-brewing-co-wylam-mln/816071/215924/

Have a good Friday/weekend all!

track

2 Likes

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service