Virtual Bar - every night at 20:00 for the next 4 months?

You mean lager & lime? :wink:

I’m an old school beer drinker. I like malt. I’ve never been a fan of bland malts and fruit cocktail flavourings. I’m somewhat more forgiving of a lager & lime if there is some character involved, like lots of yeast.

https://zoom.us/j/608248878 Just called it a day and fired up the virtual bar.

It was better than expected.

1 Like

Same early start here, great DDH

2 Likes

Tonight I’m drinking but not rating. My Electric Bear box had a couple of duplicates so trying them out and will rate on the second go.

Kazbek the Friendly Ghost. An understated beer, and a hymn to an underrated hop.

2 Likes

The Lost & Found most didn’t get from Beer52

2 Likes

My team had virtual drinks at 4. Only two of us had a drink. It was like being at work.

1 Like

I was looking for something like this! Well done!

2 Likes

I’ve spent my day off watch sky sports reruns of all Anthony Joshua fights. Not seen them before as I refuse to buy individual fight.

Taking a break with this beer.

2 Likes

BBQ yesterday as it was supposed to be the last ‘good day’ for a while. Five beers, four new rates and my favourite Alt. The Brooklyn Special Effects was probably the best alcohol free beer I’ve had so far.

<*))))))><

hey Kent beer. Represent

I know the container says Goachers but the beer is Burning Sky Aurora from Folkestone micropub Firkin Alehouse. got 8 pints of this beautiful hoppy apa. they are doing take out only. one of Burning Sky’s best I think. So hoppy so drinkable. Lovely fruits. Apricot peach grapefruit oranges lemon and good bitter finish. Like a sorbet. and of course watching baseball re runs on YouTube. San Fransisco Giants 2012 World Series vs Detroit Tigers. will be doing a Beers of Europe order later for some German lager goodness.

Next beers one from Boutilliers the other from Firkin Alehouse Folkestone

1 Like

Triple IPA to kick off Day 5 of my Lock-in, picked up in Texas, looks like my 600th American brew

1 Like

great glass

4 hit night for Pablo Sandoval. Game 1 2012 World Series.
oh and Made Inn Ashford has just delivered these beauties.

2 Likes

Had that Dopplebock last night … enjoyed but not overly true to style for me … although not far fetched. Interested to see what you make of it.

1 Like

Nice selection, good to see some West Coast stuff, I have North, West Coast Red, looking forward to that one

1 Like

Enjoyed this too

Looking forward to it. I just hope I like it