Virtual Bar Friday 16th November 2018

Picked up some Porterhouse beers and a Northern Irish beer from a wine shop that sells a ridiculous number of Göller beers, some of which weren’t even on Ratebeer.

Starting with Porterhouse Pilsner, I quite like this.

Where are the doge photos?

Just having a can from Tattoo Brewery before I watch Aussie Masterchef. New brewery for me.

Just coming back from Cambridge on the train. Have to be at work at 0300 to catch a shuttle for business trip. No more beers for me today.

Bathed and sat in my onesy. Two new place reviews to do before some beer rating. As mentioned before, no alcohol for me today though.

<*))))))><

Finally settled down after dogs dinner then my own.
First up BBNo Wigmore saison #2.

Happy big birthday Fin. I have a cold and wasn’t going to drink tonight but will now raise one as a toast/

At Anspach, sampling a mango and chilli Gose. It’s OK. Pretty quiet. Either the cold weather or the cloudwater tap room are keeping the throngs away.

1 Like

Northamptonshire Rooney … thats the rarest tick for me tonight !!!

Not sure I’ve posted on the forums for four or five years.

1 Like

And how have United been doing since then ?

LCFC have won the league :slight_smile:

And just to remind all … I like Man U … I’m not a knocker !

Well I don’t like Man U… and I’m not a knocker either!

<*))))))><

3.5 … decent enough saison.

you’ve got a pair of knockers tho Jezza !

Anyway. Enough about football :-0 Just opened bottle 238 of 400 of Three Hills Trium Humulus. Chin chin.

What’s the story with Three Hills?

Never heard of till the past 3 or 4 months and have rated a few since and noted that they did the Brewdog Leicester collab in this years Collabfest.

Hey, leave my man boobs alone!

<*))))))><

Guess which beers I went for.

Great guys. Brewing out of their garage in a East Northants village. Very much small batch stuff on the whole. Andy trained in China of all places. Consistently good - comfortably the best beers from the county. Recently did their fist canning and sadly the cans suffered from oxidisation. Have spent weeks trying to get next batch right. When I saw him last weekend he was pretty sure they were there, so if you see any of the cans of Small Steps, In Pursuit or Of Juice (No2), do try them.