Virtual Bar - Friday 20th December

Anyone about next Friday night ?

Been a while since the VB turned its taps !

Missus is out for her Xmas party so I’m home for the doges and will no doubt crack a few beers.

Grab a stool, roll up and talk bollocks !

Aye I can probably turn up for it.

1 Like

In

1 Like

8 Hours behind you in California, but will try and sneak in if I can.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Wife’s at her Xmas shindig so I will make an appearance.

1 Like

I should be around a bit, head to Windsor the next morning early.

1 Like

Tempting. I have no plans at the moment Although I have an early morning the next day

1 Like

what time are we kicking off tonight. it’s just that Made Inn Ashford have put Jaipur on and I fancy a few pints.

4 Likes

Work finished early so I had a few sneaky bottles of Georgian craft (the country, not the state) and bought a few to go. So far the only thing worth mentioning is the Gose with blackberries and tarragon.

So Brexit is actually going to happen? Oh dear.

5 Likes

It’s 09:00 here in California (17:00 in London).

All change for me, driving my son to a filming location at 10:00. He is shooting a documentary for a couple of days at a mansion over in Van Nuys, it’s a two hour drive through LA from here.

On returning my 4 year old grand daughter and I have an appointment with Father Christmas, so no drinking for me until you’re all in bed.

I will see what time it is when she’s asleep and check out if anyone is still in the bar then.

<*))))))><

Hello everyone from Mainz, Germany

Starting. With a light bodied and easy drinkable Mikkeller beer.

3 Likes

Continuing with a :curacao: Curacao country tick. At least here on RB. As it is brewed in NL.

4 Likes

Oh, it has started already! Let me join you with this amazing Neipa sent by my Secret Santa.

Heading to the Xmas Market soon, but I will probably pop up for another beer or two later!

3 Likes

Pint of Thornbridge Jaipur at Made Inn Ashford micro pub. Yes its keg instead of cask yes it’s too cold yes it’s too expensive compared with cask version, but I still love this beer. My first of maybe 3 Jaipur pints here

4 Likes

Morning Jezza

1 Like

Can that be found in the Netherlands? Wouldn’t mind a Curacao tick.

Thornbridge Lucaria Porter Christmas Pudding version has snuck on the list this morning at Made Inn Ashford. I was here last night and did ticking (12 taps one cask, 5 ciders bottles and cans). Pleased as this is lovely got good dark fruit like dark plums raisins and currants. Light spice. Good

4 Likes

I’m a bit behind plan … missus just getting over three day’s of flu so has binned Xmas party and I no longer have a night in on my own !
Will catch up in an hour and crack a beer :beer:

1 Like

2nd pint of Jaipur then the 5 minute cycle ride home for a couple of Germans from the Advent calendar.

1 Like

Wife safely dropped off at her Christmas do and I managed to transfer the boy from car to bed without waking him… so first with a supermarket special from a brewery that doesn’t really exist:

3 Likes