Virtual Bar; Friday 21st Sep

Bump!

<*))))))><

2 Likes

This Austrian yank might show up.

2 Likes

Austrian czeching in. Just cleaned up all the plugholes in our apartment and opened up a bottle of cider with cassis - which is really decent to drink - while prepping for lasagne.

4 Likes

I am just preparing the mother-in-laws and wifeā€™s dinner then I will have my first beer of the evening around seven and join you.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Iā€™m just finishing breakfast. Iā€™m going to check out the bottle shop then head to The Office to play some trivia and drink some beer.

3 Likes

The start of the bad weather from the UK started hitting us in Copenhagen since 15:00 CEST, picked up a couple more Tired Hands ticks from Warpigs on the way home, but a rough cycle home back in the hard rain and headwinds :smiley:

Already opened first Virtual bar beer Alefarm Signwriter decent enough to get the home beers going.

4 Likes

Since that sucker is in the oven, finally putting my feet up.

6 Likes

Whereā€™s the button for ā€œI hate you for posting this picture of yummy-looking lasagneā€ on this goddamn forum!?!?? :crazy_face:

Cheeseā€™s crust - I really need a beer right nowā€¦ Greets allā€¦

4 Likes

The bad weather hit Berlin as well. So I need to postpone the walkies with my lovely dog. While cooking, I decided to come and say hello.

Drinking a Welde Pale Ale

20180921_184549

4 Likes

Getting there, thanks for asking!

4 Likes

Yep, just saw weather on BBC world news looks like its going to be pretty bad weather for alot of us :frowning:

Going to be all hoppy beers as sharing with the wife this evening. Just cracked open Stigbergets / KCBC East Coast pretty solid, really like Stigbergets stuff.

3 Likes

Ha, I shared Stigbergets Muddle with my so. a while ago. Really enjoyed it, although sheā€™s not too keen on NEIPAs, dislikes many for their strawberry notes and probably some of the more milky yeast strains (couldnā€™t narrow down what the problem is for sure, but itā€™s the same with many).

4 Likes

My drinking food is ready; Olives, Pork Pie, Double Glouster Cheese, English Mustard, a pile of Celery Salt and some Savoury Biscuits.

Now for the beers!

<*))))))><

5 Likes

All this food looks good :slight_smile:

Had some Frikadeller earlier, but will be onto some cheddar and biscuits later, luckily can get good strong mature UK cheddar over here now since last year.

Started on the Danish beers/crossed to Sweden and now another Swedish beer and a new brewery for me, pretty damn good first impression Apex Single Hop IPA (Citra)

3 Likes

First beer of the evening now poured:

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Jesus Bladdock ā€¦ stop posting all over the Web!

3 Likes

It just dropped from the 30 of this morning to the actual 13 degrees. Crazy. But I like this weather. It will help me to enjoy better the next beer: Ale Browar Not So Scary. I love beers from Poland.

4 Likes

Calm here in Shropshire, but weā€™ve had some heavy rain and high winds, more of the same on the way according to the weather people.

Anyway my Crossed Anchors Three Cā€™s Gold; https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/beername/376106/ was OK. Went well with the Double Glouster cheese and celery salt.

Now thinking about beer number two while finishing off the first one.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Well the news from De Molen is that the bad weather is here as well. Squally heavy showers. With some bursts of no rain

2 Likes

Someones got too, or the plaice (sic) would be dead!

<*))))))><

3 Likes