Wales (for the first time on the new forum pages)

I suspect this is meant in jest but i have to add that i feel so lucky to live within driving distance of Welsh beaches, Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons, Pembrokeshire, numerous great waterfalls & incredibly scenic dog walks, all of which have a good pub or alehouse nearby.

Currently im at 401 Welsh rates and often when i visit a good bottle shop like those in Llangollen & Bala it’s clear ive barely scratched the surface. West by Three, Wild Horse, Loka Polly, Wilderness & Hafod are all smashing it and im hearing of plenty of others starting up.

I dare say France will overtake Wales in the coming months due to frequent visits, but ill endeavour to keep the rate-count high. Anyone have a link to top Welsh cidreries list? Searching for stuff like that gives me a headache on this site

yes completely in jest. I’m pleased that other places are starting to come up to snuff and not just the big cities and towns. I even did a pub crawl in Ashford last week. 3 pubs. Good beer in each and rates too. Almost unheard of for decades.

www.ratebeer.com/cider/wales/0/239/