We are investigating the database speed issue

At around 4.00 pm Eastern Time we encountered a traffic spike that’s affected our main database performance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have been working on the problem and will continue to until the issue is fully resolved.

No issues, I’ll just use Untappd and BeerAdvocate…

Can’t enter a beer.

Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0 error ‘80040e31’

Query timeout expired

/saverating.asp, line 293

I’ve got no good news. Just letting you know… we’re still working on it.

Search on website is working for me but not the individual pages… but everything is working with the app but slower…

We’ve resolved the issues and will continue to monitor. Sorry for the inconveniences! Now back to the beers!

When such a major crash happens, you better post that you are working on the situation on the main website page instead of in the forums where only a few people will see it

When such a major crash happens, everyone should tone down the negativity and wait for the system to come back. Honestly, some of the stuff I see on these forums makes me think of the Trump base folks.

1 Like

Just submitted a rating and got another database error (same as yesterday). Went through fine when refreshing to try again, but just so you know there are still issues going on…