RATEBEER HOMEPAGE & MAIN WEBSITE HEADER MENU Bugs & Feedback Update

LOGIN BUG: right now, we have to login 3 times: on Phoenix design pages, on legacy pages and on discourse forum. Could it be arranged that login from 1 single place would trigger to automatically login to other servers when reaching those pages?

WEBSITE TOP HEADER MENU

Missing Quick Link / menus :

The Header should be displayed like this: (Left to Right in desktop view, scrollable Top to Bottom in mobile view), for BOTH VERSIONS (new and old) of the website header as well as the Discourse Forum Header.

(With expanding menus)

left
RATEBEER LOGO

center
SEARCH

right
PRODUCTS
RECENT RATINGS
TOP PRODUCTS
STYLES DIRECTORY
TAGS DIRECTORY

PRODUCERS
BREWERS DIRECTORY
CIDERIES DIRECTORY
MEADERIES DIRECTORY
SAKE PRODUCERS DIRECTORY

PLACES
PLACES DIRECTORY
RATEBEER MAP

COMMUNITY
FORUMS
USERS STATS
EVENTS

last (far right)
MY Account (User logo)

• My Profile
    (separator)
  • My Local
  • Latest Activity Feed
  • Followed New Releases
    (separator)
  • My Beer Cellar
  • My Favorites
  • My Year in Beer
    (separator)
  • ADMIN PAGE (for admins)
  • RB Messages/Mail
  • Account Settings
  • Log Out

RATEBEER HOMEPAGE

Things users would like on their HOMEPAGE :

New local Releases (when logged in)
Trending new beers Nearby
Events nearby (when logged in)
Latest Ratebeer Facebook Post
Latest important service message from Discourse forum (maintenance or site update)

Top Beers of all-time / last year and Best Brewer of Last year aren’t that important to take all the place…it should go after all the above content since it’s STATIC information…

2 Likes

Could you at least at this add it this on every newer page TOP HEADER so we don’t have to search and reach old pages headers in order to have access to it?

@services @joet

@services

@services This would be an HIGH PRIORITY since the Pheonix Header is missing a lot of menus and we basically can’t access any of that from any new page (Beer, Brewer and Place pages)

Also, after you finished fixing the Pheonix Header, I’d strongly suggest that you modify the Old website Header AND Forum Header so the options can be found AT THE SAME PLACE than the new Header…

Right now, apart from MY PROFILE (top right), NONE of the menus are located at the same place on the new vs the old Header…this is not right…

@services