What are your favorite Christmas spice type beers?

St Feullien Noel I know and like, Herslev Stjernebryg is a new one too me.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Sure!!. Unfortunately my dishwasher broke the glass last yearā€¦ :frowning_face: I have to find another one at any barā€¦:smiling_imp:

Bad beer karma to take glasses from a bar. Please buy one next time you are in Belgium, they are all over the place.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I meant to borrow it for a whileā€¦ one week, one monthā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Herslev is a wonderfull Danish brewery. They are very experimental and making beers with VERY local ingrediences. They have made beers with hay and is was only aprooved with the Danish food controls when they had a university to proof that hay was a food ingredience in the 1700-years.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/herslev-okologisk-mark-ho-ol/279740/

Danish terroir beer.

2 Likes

awsome

Not sure if I would define them as spicy per se, but St. Bernardus X-mas ale and Affligem Noel. I get a case of these two every year.

I like a good Winter Warmer. Anchor OSA still drinks nice.
Sierra Nevada Winter Tide is solid too.

Anchor has been my favorite for 15ish years leading up to this year.
Always unique. Definitely thought the 2017 was thinner and more generic.

I remember liking Harveyā€™s, but itā€™s been a while. Great Lakes is solid.
And I had a spiced up cask of Jubelale a couple years ago (at Deschutes pub) that was out of this world!

Deschutes Jubel Ale.

Ones with no spices

3 Likes

I like
Great Lakes Christmas
Het Anker Gouden Carolus Noel

My favorite one beers are

Jule Maelk
Anchor Christmas Ale
Mad Elf

Well, i like Great Lakes Christmas

My top 3 Christmas beer:

1. Schloss Eggenberg Samichlaus Classic
  2. St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
  3. Dubuisson Scaldis/Bush de Noƫl

Back in the day, Peteā€™s Wicked Winter Ale was a favourite of mine.

Anchor Brewing Merry Christmas Happy New Year (Our Special Ale) is one of my all time favorites. Great Lakes Christmas is probably the only other one I would actively seek out during Christmastime.

1 Like