What is the easiest beer you haven't rated?

Missing those:
34 [Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA]
??? only missing one - trade someone?

Cheers // Thomas

Lol, if we do a trade again Iā€™ll gladly include a bottle.

1 Like

Any of the Chelada crap I see. Cuz I never drank them and never will.

1 Like

Guiness Draught, the #2 rated beer. I had no idea. This should be an easy killā€¦

Not sure but I know ivā€™e yet to rate Bigfoot. Collected it for years but still no rate. Several vintages in my cellar but just canā€™t get it together. SLACKER!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking of the AB-Inbev family version, not the Budvar one. I remember that it had some Swedish on the label, but there was no country of origin noted (just ā€˜EUā€™, IIRC).

1 Like

I am missing the following from the 50:

39 Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout
48 Victory HopDevil IPA
49 Blue Moon Belgian White Ale

None of them are distributed where I live, I saw Blue Moon when I was in Zurich but no way was I going to pay like 3 - 4 euro for it. Samuel Smiths beer I can easily track down if I ever make it back to England. I think they also export to the Netherlands so might need to look around next time I am in Amsterdam.

I have had the whole top for Belgium.

Only 10 In-Bev at SB, like Leffe, etc - so no. Was it below 3,5% ABV? // Thomas

It was 4.7%, as per the Finnish tax band III. The guy I shared the bottle with entered his rating under the US entry with a comment that it was BUL in the UK. With a BUL=same beer view, I guess Iā€™ve rated it, but at the time I couldnā€™t identify it accurately enough to feel sure it should be entered there.

1 Like

Out of the 50 beers with the most ratings:
1 Rochefort Trappistes 10
16 Rochefort Trappistes 8
24 Schneider Weisse Aventinus
43 Westmalle Dubbel
45 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
50 Fullerā€™s London Porter (Bottle/Keg)

I do have a Trappistes 8 in my cellar from 2007. Itā€™s probably about time I cracked that open.

And, with no shame, I ticked Stella too last night, so thatā€™s the RB top-50 all done.

Based on this thread I just bought a Stone mix pack and will knock off Stone IPA from my personal list. Happy Sunday

That list now makes me mad, because it shows me that I have lost ratings at some point. I know I lost some in the server attacks, but sometime between after 2010 I lost a bunch of ratings too.

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout

is the most easiest beer to get that I know I havenā€™t had.

Using LazyPyroā€™s method, I am amazed to see that neither Duvel nor Delerium Tremens and that will change soon.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the most rated on the site that I havenā€™t had/rated:

Schneider Weisse Tap 5 Meine Hopfen-Weisse
La Trappe Tripel
Innis & Gunn Original
Traquair Jacobite Ale
Boon Oude Geuze

There are 76 beers that are in the database that I havenā€™t had yet that have over 1000 ratings. The last 3 years Iā€™ve made a resolution to try to whittle down the list, but I never seem to get around to it. The problem is that I often pass by some of these beers thinking Iā€™ve already had them before.