What ya drinkin’ part XXIII (Part 2)

Best by 2/26/2026 otherwise this 12.2% quad will probably be horrible or is it just government labeling regulations on the brewers by bureaucrats who know exactly how long I can store beer. Luckily there wasn’t a best by date on the 1953 Guinness Coronation Ale I drank on 9/8/2022 the day QE II passed away or they probably would have made me throw it away.

5 Likes

Does it have any hops left or does it just taste like a well aged Barleywine?

2 Likes

No, just Tennessee and Arkansas

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice aboot the coronation Ale.

Ever seen one of these?

4 Likes

I was looking for a Bass 1902 King Edward VII Coronation Ale that some of the guys on here had tried. I’d heard Bass found a bunch behind a brick wall in their cellars. I ran across the QE II one and bought it.

3 Likes

I was in Rogers Arkansas a couple weeks ago visiting my first great granddaughter! None of the local breweries had anything I wanted to try but I did buy a big box of stuff in a liquor store called Guess Who nearby in Bentonville.

4 Likes

Shacksbury Classic Dry Cider

6 Likes

Burlington Beer Vaulted Blue IPA

5 Likes

If I’d been riding along in his semi with my grandson, I’d suspect this was poured from one of the partially filled plastic bottles on his floor from its appearance LOL. Needs a lot more hops.

6 Likes

Denali Agave Gold

New add
Bawden Street Asylum Grapefruit IPA
Available only at the Asylum Bar

Asylum Bar in Ketchikan

[/quote]

6 Likes

6 Likes

Meddlesome Brewing Water Malone @ Flying Saucer Memphis

6 Likes

Been having some lovely weather here in the northeastern part of MD. lately. Gotta enjoy it while I can!

5 Likes

2015 Crooked Stave Motif Reserva

5 Likes

2012 Avery Uncle Jacob’s Stout

5 Likes

5 Likes

Matanuska Space Fuzz at Tracy’s Crab Shack

Devil’s Club

Alaskan Wildness

6 Likes

Prairie Artisan Ales Bourbon Barrel Aged Weekend. When I opened the ratings page I saw AirForceHops had gotten an infected bottle and given it a 1.7. Touching the Show More button to see if that was a common problem I saw a Brewstein67 had given it a .5 rating his only rating ever. Do raters still need 10 ratings before their ratings count? Maybe he’s a disgruntled former employee? I need to check more of their beers for “troll” ratings!

4 Likes

6 Likes