Who is coming to gbbf?

I know a lot of formerly active users are mia but if you’re still here and coming to gbbf then let me know. I’ve not gotten around to posting my bar list yet and looks like official lists also very tardy but if anyone wants something reserved please BM me

I will be there on the Wednesday, but will be with my wife, brother, son and his girlfriend. So not intending to meet up with any of ‘the gang’, hopefully say hello to whoever I recognize as I wander around though.

I have no drinking plan as yet, but will mostly likely do ‘the extremities’ first (NI, IoW, IoM, Jersey, Guernsey).

<*))))))><

1 Like

I’ll be attending Tuesday and Thursday. Hopefully meet up with some of the gang. Will miss @BlackHaddock :cry:

2 Likes

I will do Tuesday to Thursday definitely. Depending on how I feel after 3 days drinking I might do a greatest hits drinking tour on Friday.

3 Likes

I have a ticket to Craft Beer London which I hadn’t realised was the same week. Need to look at GBBF list in case I use my pink pass to go to GBBF on the Friday instead. Although there are plenty of US breweries I’ve not had before on at CBL.

I’ll be there Tue-Thurs.
Mark

1 Like

Looks like there is plenty of seating this year; GOOD!

https://gbbf.org.uk/about/floor-plan/

<*))))))><

https://beerfinder.gbbf.org.uk/?_ga=2.162511284.903463500.1564512702-2032609594.1564512702

List is up!

1 Like

How complicated is that list system?

I want the beers in brewery name order, with counties, or even by Bar location number, not by colour or style.

<*))))))><

It’s a pain in the ass, just select all the options and it will give you the whole list after 7 or 8 pages. :joy:

1 Like

Just a balls ache to find what I’m after.

I have noticed my master plan of drinking the UK’s extremities has been somewhat scuppered by no beers from the Isle of Wight or Jersey being on. Now looking at new breweries (to me) as a scheme for the day. Would love to spend time in the International bars but strength and cost would kill me.

<*))))))><

Bought a ticket to Friday after deciding it was less hassle than going further to CBL. Will the Lord Chambray beers sell out before I can get one for a third time? And will there be more than 4 US beers left?

Not sure if these will help anyone, but I made an excel document with all the lists in three separate tabs.

I can also email the actual document if it’s easier for anyone.

3 Likes

I am pleased to say there are beers from Alabama and Rhode Island, so two new states for me, hope they are still around Wednesday afternoon!

Some new breweries for me to drink in the UK selection too, so it’s not looking too bad at all.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Unfortunately half of our hall is “vip” seating. There will be seats by tiny rebel/wild beer co under the key keg “chandelier” that would probably be a good spot to aim for to hit the international stuff

Some stuff will but hopefully still some left. One bay of stillage has other international cask so things may take a little longer to rotate on. There will still be US small pack left!

Cool sounds like there will be a few familiar faces and some new ticks. You’ll be pleased to know the us cask beer all arrived on Friday and they start putting on stillage today. Been kept refrigerated on whole journey

All of my small pack was in by yesterday am and believe the other overseas stuff pretty much all here too

1 Like

Cool. Currently thinking I’ll decide on the day. Unlimited pours at CBL v random ticks from the UK, US and Europe at GBBF. I could of course do both.

1 Like

Will try to update whats left. About half of US cask still to go out so reckon will last til early Fri at lEast

2 Likes

Hope to get what I have highlighted tonight…if they are on. Otherwise, trying to get more regional ticks and new breweries. Being my first time I’m hoping not to get overwhelmed.

1 Like