Who is left in NYC?

Moved To Reno Nevada.

I think we can make a Jersey thing happen. Me, you, and @jimmack somewhere in the middleā€¦ The Referend?

Would love that. Just let me know when and where.

Wifey is out of town & Iā€™m trying for an island to island visit Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I live about half a mile down the road. They make a cider, so it was on my hit list. Thereā€™s also a new local ice cream place with the same Caribbean flavor really near by.

1 Like

Many of their beers and fruit/cider/beer hybrids, or at least were the last time I was there.

Right, I had a Graff which I had never heard of before.

@ Island right now with friends. Cider guy thinks graff is tasty. Nice head & some malt is welcome.

I still check occasionally, and Iā€™m still in the area. With the new forums itā€™s kinda hard to tell when people post, so I just saw this today even though the question was weeks ago.

I also rarely get to Brooklyn, so I havenā€™t been to many of the new places that have opened in the last couple years, but I try / add / rate stuff if I can get it close to my office in midtown or if I can get it in NJ ( a small # of the NYC breweries are sending stuff out to us now).

And I also havenā€™t been to a tasting with the RB group in probably 4-5 years, which I can barely remember at this point, but if my memory serves it may have been a blind imperial stout tasting at Paulā€™s?

Just added Braven as a location. Looks like I have another Brooklyn brewery to get to.

3 Likes

I have been lazy and have not gotten around there yet. Used to be a bar called Lantern Hall there, which was also a craft berry type of place.

i want craft berries

3 Likes

Obviously I donā€™t check in too ofen, since I missed this by a month. I check in occasionally for signs of life. This is the first post where Iā€™ve seen people from past gatherings. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 Likes