Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

Your letter of resignation has been rejected, ya reject.

Don’t, don’t. Your letter of resignation has been rejected too.

It’s a feature not a bug.
Story behind this feature is simple- to encourage ppl to drink, sorry to tick ’ til you see what you have ticked in your feed. RB has noticed that if ppl don’t see what they want to see, they do more clicks. And RB needs clicks to pass UT once and for all!

I don’t see this page neither on mobile (android) nor desktop. Still the old guy with glasses and the lost in time stats at the bottom.

And why do they put Top beers in the first page (something quite static) instead of something useful like Recent activity (based on geolocation) or My Local

1 Like

Checking into it now…

Pass UT? That proverbial ship has sailed, my friend.

1 Like

Just noticed that I have been caught out by that shit slider rating thing again. I must have been checking if I had rated a beer, which I hadn’t, but it wasn’t a very good one. Looks like I rated it 4.8, which would make it my very best beer. Of all the crap changes that have gone through this is the worst of all, god knows how many more have occurred without me knowing. Please get rid of this complete annoyance.

9 Likes

Today I was unable to log in via my cell phone.

Tried to log in via Facebook … did nothing.

Sent a couple of password re-sets and it ignored these and still wouldn’t log me on.

I just managed to log in …

The difference ?

It was on the new homepage when I was finally able to log in.

Not like I get to choose which homepage comes up is it !!!

@services @joet

What’s the reason behind this ?

Clearly looks to me like the site doesn’t recognise me / allow me to log in off my mobile on the old homepage anymore !!!

1 Like

This! Happens almost on a daily basis for me when I scroll to look at ratings at my phone. Completely useless. Then I delete the rating but it still shows up under “Latest”.

1 Like

I can’t get in when on 3G but it’ll let me in on WiFi.

Ahhh …

When I was out earlier I was on 3/4G but when I succesfully logged on I was back home on WiFi.

Sounds like a link.

My recollection is that 3G isn’t useful for the site (or some other things). Fortunately I usually don’t have to suffer 3G.

What’s with all the talk of how untapped is better than RB?

I predominantly use RB on my phone for beer review and finding new beers to try.

I just don’t get untapped it is like the Instagram of beer. Basically a bunch of groupies tagging and posting pics for each other. Nothing much more useful than that for beer ratings. I installed it and gave up after a day, just seems pointless. I don’t really care that James had a beer in a city far away and took a photo of it, I would be more interested if James wrote a informative review of said beer but this doesn’t seem to happen on Untapped.

I also wouldn’t trust the ratings on untapped, with so little thought going in to them from the majority of uses the ratings are more like the ‘like’ and ‘dislike’ buttons on facebook, meaningless.

6 Likes

I absolutely agree with you, however Ratebeer is being put on a track that is trying to match Untapped rather than sticking to its principles and progressing with the areas whereit is so much better than Untapped. I’d rather us be a great Ratebeer than a second class Untapped myself.

7 Likes

This takes the cake. I never had or rated numbers 3 and 4!!

@services @supporthelp

That number 3 has only 2 ratings, and neither is 4.7

and neither 3 nor 4 is currently on your beer listings!

I got rid of them by clearing my ticks but I would love to know how they got there.

Wtf…

1 Like