Zwanze Anyone?

Anyone going to Zwanze this year? I’ll be at Redlight Redlight this go round. This years brew seems quite nice to me. Anyways feel free to use this thread for check ins and to talk about other brews being served and scene where your at tomorrow.

1 Like

I will be at Mon Petit Cafe in Stuttgart, Germany :v:

1 Like

Auckland doesn’t get a Zwanze event, but the brewery who does it in Wellington sent a load of bottles up. No Zwanze beer but a flight of 6 Cantillons is still pretty exciting in these parts.

3 Likes

Yep, will be at Himmeriget here in Copenhagen for Zwanze.

They also hosting a Equilibrium TTO early doors followed by various Cantillon tap/bottles in the build up to release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too much hype and too many bro’s these days … could not be arsed now that the London event has moved away from Kernel.

2 Likes

Yes, I will go to Nantes in France !

Equilibrium from New York? That’s sweet I moved from New York City to Florida last year and they are definitely one of the breweries I miss most.

Starting with 2018 Nath on tap :ok_hand:

1 Like

I[quote=“Jow, post:7, topic:8422, full:true”]

Equilibrium from New York? That’s sweet I moved from New York City to Florida last year and they are definitely one of the breweries I miss most.
[/quote]
Yep, from New York, the brewers are here this evening, and we get allot of beers from New York with the Evil Twin/Jeppe angle - me and @anders37 are dealing with the Equilibrium beers first, so far been excellent! Got tickets for Zwanze so all prepared :slight_smile:

Right now at Stadin Panimobaari. 63 minutes!

1 Like

Redlight Redlight not crowded at all. They presold tix which makes very smooth just got here.

Drinking little OEC at moment

Something easy before the release

Has anyone added the beer yet? I remember seeing a nice write up on it maybe their Facebook

Added just by my friend at same table, Zwanze 2018 Manneken Pise

2mins to go! :slight_smile:

Seems like untapped is crashing! Anyone else?

Made some friends

2 Likes